The Main Den

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:44 am

This is the main den. Where the wolves of the fallen tree clan sleep in the night or rest on the rocks in the sunlight.
Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:00 am

Blade arrives in Den and throws it near the entrance and some sleep to regain energy. Sleep
Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:03 am

Aiden looked at Blade crossly "yea. Sure. But I'll take care of the small male's training. He looks like he could use it." She flicked her tail raising her head looking at the others.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:07 am

Blade wakes up giggling "I'm kidding, I'll help you!" he directed for beginners "let the first part of the training is .... is .... hum ... what was it ... ??
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:26 am

Aiden looked at Blade "you can take care of Silver and the pup. Silver has taken responsibility of the pup. I'll take Seehara. We will go the the far side of the clearing. Where you go... I don't care as long as they are trained." She looked at Seeh and walked over to him "come on we are training over here on the far side of camp." Aiden directed.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:43 am

Blade walks up to Silver and Eclipse, "ok! Where can we start? ... Ah! Until we the hunting field we train the hunt" said him going to the local. (Silver and Meadow Eclipse, go to the topic of hunting please!)
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:17 pm

"What a plot twist..." He thought. This place seems to offer no threat... Unless the wolves who live here themselves... Maybe I'll stay here for a while..." Seeh wondered. He himself, Silver and the pup were in the same boat. Blade seemed naive and sincere, but Aiden was worried about Seeh just like he was worried about her. Seehara didn't liked the idea of going alone with the great white wolf to the far side of the den... He placed the pup next to Silver, walked close to Aiden, and gave her his best smile, saying: "Sure. I hope I can be helpful..."

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Aiden nodded "yes. I think you could be of use as a good hunter maybe but you still need to know defense so I will teach to some fighting skills." Aiden smiled lightly stopping at the edge of the clearing. "Ok I want you to attack me" Aiden readied herself watching Seehara closely.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:42 pm

"What the... Are you serious...?" He was a bit surprised with Aiden's request...

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Aiden laughed "of course. Just attack me" Aiden flicked her tail.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:48 pm

A few weeks ago, Sky admitted to himself that he was beginning to reach the limits of what a lone wolf can do. Being unfamiliar with territory, it reduced his chances of survival. The only option he had now to survive here was to look for a pack, and that's what he began looking for. The male kept his paw steps as quiet as possible, sticking to the shadows and avoiding the rays of light by traveling under from tree to tree. As stealthy as he tried to be, there was no way he could hide his scent since he couldn't fine anything to block it with, which made him vulnerable to a wolf who had a good sense of smell. His ears perked at the slightest of sounds, being wary of his surroundings. He thought silently to himself. -Wonder where the nearest pack could be...-

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."
Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Seehara took a deep breath, pulled his ears back and prepared to attack, so he began to analyze the great white wolf. "I can try by the neck..." He thought. "But she seems to have a very thick skin, and if I try this way, I'll be in her mouth's direction... I also cannot try julgular, as I don't intend to kill her, although I do not know her intentions towards me... " He replied to himself. "I can also try to shoot it attacking her's Achilles heel, but then I'll be in a lower position, and she can easily immobilize me..." He seemed very concerned about the first impression he would give to Aiden. "I can also..." He stopped and listened. The wind that howled in his ears was the same that brought an unknown smell up to his nose. He lifted his burned muzzle in air, to better capture the scent, and asked: "The other members of the pack usually be in this area...?"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Suddenly, an scent caught Skys attention as the winds shifted directions. It seemed that their were wolves around here. Did he happen to enter pack territory? If that was the case, then having to look for them won't be as hard since they know that he was around. Hopefully. Though, this gave him more of a reason to be more cautious then usual. Since they didn't know who he was, they could assume that he was a hostile intruding pack territory, which was not the case, but anything was possible. His emerald and violet colored eyes scanned the perimeter every now and then, making sure that he wasn't being followed or watched. A minute after, the winds changed direction, and he lost the scent. Now he was in the blind once more.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Blade walks around the territory sees a strange wolf "hey you !!" he said angrily growling "what think you're doing ??!" He says running near the wolf...
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Everything was silent. He wished that he would run into them first instead of them running into him, cause anything could go wrong. But in an instant, a wolf was heard off in the distance, in which seemed to be yelling at sky. Glancing at the direction of where the voice was heard, he took notice that the wolf was charging towards him. With his instincts kicking in, he back up away from the wolf at a slow pace, but this wasn't done on purposely. Not that he was afraid of him, but it was a defensive strategy. Give the opponent the thought that his enemy is afraid by looking fragile, then once he gets close, resort to CQC. He didn't want this to end up in a fight though, so he tried to talk towards the wolf first. "I'm just here to look for a pack is all. Nothing more, nothing less"

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:57 pm

The wolf stop, walks up to him. and trying to show the individual in front of you how great it is and tries to impose vulnerability as leader, he puts his ears forward, showing his fangs, syrup and raising greenhouse chest saying "I am the leader of the pack, you do not regret having entered the territory without asking the leader? "
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Aiden watched as Seehara got ready to attack but noticed him raise his head scenting something. She too could smell it. It was a stranger wolf. Quickly getting up Aiden followed the scent try o where she saw a wolf and Blade "Blade go take care of the other two. I can handle this one and Seehara." Aiden nodded in the direction of the hunting grounds signaling where.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Sky remained in his defensive stance just for safety. He was not sure whether this wolf would jump at him unexpectedly or not. It was always good to look at the bad side of things so you are always prepared for it. That was his opinion. His ears flickered as the male spoke.

"I am the leader of the pack, you do not regret having entered the territory without asking the leader? "

He responded, knowing that if he didn't, things would turn out to be even worse as it is. "My deepest apologies. Yet, I didn't notice that I crossed into a packs territory up until a minute ago" It was then and there that another wolf happened to show up. "I guess I'm causing a small stir here..." He said to himself in a low inaudible tone.

Last edited by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Blade with a howl expects Aiden...
he still thinks that it was an excuse
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:28 pm

he looks into the eyes of the wolf is says "that's it? only that you have to say? not know better invent excuses?"
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Sky glanced back at the male who was the leader of the pack. For a second he just stared back at him with his mismatched colored eyes until he spoke back to him. "Unless you think I'm lying, then be my guest. But I regretfully have to inform you that I'm not lying and it isn't an excuse." Sky began to wonder how in the hell wolves were even allowed into this pack. Just for one flaw that sky did was a catastrophe to the other wolf. Though, he must have his reason as to why, so he gave him the benefit of doubt.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:41 pm

The male didn't flinch at the command, as he stood his ground. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that. The same way you're not trusting me is the same way where I can't trust you. It won't get any better in the trust issue if we're gonna fight." Sky was trying his best to find a way out of this, not wanting the conflict to end up in violence. He kept himself calm as he awaited for the males response to what he had said to him.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Seehara realized that Aiden and Blade had found the owner of that peculiar smell. "It looks like he isn't part of the pack..." He thought. "Since they don't seem to be treating him with that much of a hospitality..." He complemented in his thoughts. "That must be because we have already made enough problems for them... You came at a bad time, Mr. Colorful Eyes..." He thought as he approached. As he heard Blade growl, he thought to himself "I think he isn't as naive as I thought..." Seeh preferred to just watch from a safe distance, but he could still hear every single word.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Aiden nudged Blade hard "Blade leave!" She growled at him nudging again "excuse me" she looked at the new wolf apologetically
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top