The Main Den

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Seehara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:28 pm

"I'm right behind you!" Seehara said with a smile while trotting alongside Meadow.

OOC: On our way to the rapids creek ^^

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:34 pm

OOC: (I don't want to sound like a douche or anything, but if I'm gonna be sitting here any longer, I'm going to allow myself in. I've dealt waiting from another pack, I'm not going to let it slide for this pack)

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 pm

OOC: Yeah... Aiden's taking too long Sad I guess it would be ok if I or someone else could get you in.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:39 pm

OOC: I don't want to see you go, Sky!!!

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:46 pm

(OOC: sorry it has taken so long for me to reply. I've been so busy.)
Aiden nodded. "Yes. Now might I ask.. What are you doing alone in a packs territory? I won't make you leave right away as you could be a good addition to the pack." Aiden smiled softly swaying her tail slowly.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:54 pm

His claws retracted back into his paws as the tone of her voice was significantly less hostile compared to the wolf that was speaking to him earlier. "I'm trying to find a pack to join. I didn't realize though that I crossed pack territory until just earlier." Even of she was nicer, he still kept a close eye on her just to be sure. He didn't want to let his guard down for no apparent reason and have them use that moment as an advantage against Sky.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Aiden nodded in understanding. "well I won't punish you since I have three other wolves here that don't belong to the pack. I think you could be admitted if I asked Blade. He can be a little hostile with new wolves. But I'm only hostile if need be. I know how being alone feels so... Don't worry about me" Aiden tilted her head smiling friendly. She wanted this wolf to feel welcome if Blade let him join.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:40 pm

"Aye. Glad to hear. But you're an Alpha right? Don't you have the power to allow people in? Or does it have to be a unanimous vote whether someone can join or not?" That was somethimg he was wondering when she said she had to wait for blade. Yet, he didn't know things ran within the pack, so he really couldn't say much or assume things. Every pack had their own unique way of running things.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Aiden let out an airy laugh at the question. Not to be rude or make fun of Sky but at his curiosity. "Yes, I am Alpha but since me and Blade aren't mate we don't share equal rights. He holds higher powers than me. Sometimes I have to step in and take charge though. Like a moment ago, he might have torn you apart if I hadn't stepped in. But, there is no guarantee that he would have. I don't want to take chances. Anyways, you are right. I suppose I could let you in this time. Blade shouldn't mind this one time." Aiden turned to the main den wagging her tail slightly. "So with that. I will let you in. What rank do you want?" She glanced at Sky before looking back to the direction of the main den. "And we should let you meet the others properly." Aiden took a step to the den signaling for him to come with and waited for him.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:26 pm

"Like a moment ago, he might have torn you apart if I hadn't stepped in."

Sky thought quietly to himself. ~Hmmph.... as if~ The male got up on all four of his paws, seeing that she was somewhat hinting him to follow her to wherever she was going to lead him. Hearing out her question, he responded. "I don't know what rank system you have in this pack, but something that involves with fighting or anything close to that." Following her, he makes sure he keeps his distance, just to stay on the safe side.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Aiden twitched her ear in acknowledgment that Sky had spoken. She smiled with a small laugh at his repsonse. "Ah... fighting. That would be a lovely role. We have a rank that would suit you well. It is the guardian rank. I could make you our lead guardian. With this role you would be in charge of other guardians and make sure they do their duty as guardians.You will also be the first one me or Blaze will call on if we need a guard." Aiden gave a little jump of excitement. "Fighting was one of my favorite things. Then again, I kind of had to fight to survive since I was a very young pup." She continued walking to the main den.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:27 pm

"Ah, a Lead Guardian? Hmm... If I'm allowed to have a lead position in that rank, sure. Might as well take the offer while I have it" When she jumped in her excitement, he flinched thinking that she was going to attack him, but he thought wrong. Thankfully she didn't see him flinch. Made him look stupid for a second.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:22 am

Silver came back from hunting and had heard Adien talk to the new male, seemed that he was going to be joining the pack after all. Silver was excited to have a new member, her t a il wagging she aproached Adien and the new pack member. "Hello and welcome to the pack." Silver said happily.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:04 am

Aiden nodded, "Lead guardian it is my friend." She replied trotting along. She was then stopped by Silver who welcomed him to the pack. "Ah, Silver. Did we discuss you joining and ranks?" Aiden sat for a moment and invited both the wolves to sit with. 'Maybe Sky can see how things work and he will get used to it.' She thought as she waited for the two wolves' response.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:33 am

Silver loked at Adien and said "no not yet, thays why i am here to speak to you about me joining and my rank with in the pack." Silver said formily toAdien as she sat in front of her.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:24 am

Sky saw another wolf approach, another one of their pack members he assumed. As the other wolf greeted him to the pack, he dipped his head, summarizing is as a thanks. Aiden an the other wolf sat down. He circled around them once an found a spot that he found suitable in where he had an eye on both of them simultaneously, then sitting down.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:56 am

Aiden nodded to Silver "well I guess I can permit you into the pack since Blade is not here. I believed we may have discussed you being beta." Aiden smiled kindly and looked at Sky to make sure he was still ok before looking back to Silver.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Silver nodded and said "yes we where but its up to you Alpha. I was Beta to my former pack and you know why i left. So yes i would make a good Beta to tour pack." Silver said as she waited to hear her final thoughts.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Aiden smiled happily and wagged her tail. "Beta it is then. Welcome to our pack and as a beta." She rose to her paws and looked at Sky and Silver. "let's get to camp shall we?" Aiden flicked her bushy white tail in the direction of the den.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Silver nodded her head and rose with pride as she took the full power and responsibility as a member of the pack and for her new rank as Beta. Silver followed Adien to the den.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:42 pm

He waited, allowing the other to to walk in front of him. As soon as they did, he got up and followed them. When she meant the camp, she must have been referring to the packs Main Den. It was good that he was exploring this new terrain, for the knowledge would be good for later on in the future. Sky would every so often take a peep around and glance at the other two. He stayed silent as he had been earlier before he arrived into this pack territory.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Aiden smiled trotting to the den. Yes, Blade might be a little upset for not talking with him first but these two wolves seemed trust worthy. She finally stopped outside the den. "this is where you guys will be sleeping now." Aiden was unusually happy. She turned around looking at the two wolves. Her gaze landed on Sky who has been very quiet. "hey sky. Everything Ok? You don't need to worry about us. You are part of the pack now." she sat whisking her tail in front of her.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Sky took a good look at the packs den. His attention was soon taken by Aidens question, turning his head somewhat to look at her. He spoke with a sly smile on his face which was common for him to do. "It's not you guys, I'm just naturally quiet, no need to worry about it." With his smile fading out, he looked back at the den, his mismatched colored eyes focusing on every detail. In all honesty, he wasn't good at being social unless spoken to. He paced near the den and into the clearing, observing everything at where everything was.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:22 am

Aiden watched him look at the den and take in his surroundings."Maybe we can help you be a little more open" Aiden followed Sky into the clearing.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:18 am

Having nothing better to do Silver followed Adien and Sky to where ever they where going.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top