The Main Den

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Sky on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:34 am

"Maybe we can help you be a little more open"

With his ears flickering to what she had said, Sky had slowed down his pace, turning his head to be able to see her. He walked slowly so he didn't run into anything by accident. "Hmm? How are you going to do that?" It's been 2 years since Sky has seen a wolf. Being able to adapt to the social world was going to be difficult.

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:07 pm

As Silver approached them silently, she said "well for starters you can start talking more and start the conversation in stead of having the other wolves start it." Silver said as shewalked closer and with each step she toom her silver-ish grey fur rippled under her email well muscled body.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Sky looked at the other wolf who spoke directly to him. Looking away and paying attention of the terrain in front of him, he wondered through the thoughts of being 'social'. He had always been the quiet type ever since he was small. Having to change from those two would be something he's not use to. As a matter of fact, he wasn't even sure if he did wanted to change. He sat down under the shade of a tree while letting out a soft sigh, his pelt color partially blending in with it, leaving the eyes more noticeable than usual. "I'll think about it"

Last edited by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Silver rolled her eyes and snkrted "ok its your choice any what thought i would help."

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:32 pm

He stared off somewhere else until he had realized that he ddidn't know the name of the wolf he was talking. He gazed back at the fae. "Now that I think about it, I didn't catch your name. What is it if I may ask?" He heard the trees rustle over him which made him look up for a brief moment, then returning his attention back to her.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Silver smiled a little smile and said "im Silver and as you know Beta to this pack. Its nice to have a new member in the pack, welcome Sky." Silver said as she smiled to him.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Aiden listened to the two wolves and followed as Sky sat in the shade. She noticed that his eyes were to different colors. She hadn't noticed before. They were green and purple. They were different and she liked them since she was different to when she was a pup. She continued looking at them not listening to the two wolves talking.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:12 pm

His ears flickered as he heard his name. He was about to open his mouth to ask how she knew his name, but he did cause a commotion earlier today and she may have overheard his name at some point in time, so he shut himself up on that part. "Aye, nice to meet you Silver" This question was for both of them. "Do you both know where the others are at?"

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Silver looked at Sky and shook her head as a way of saying "no" she then looked over at Adien to see if she knew since she was Alpha.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am

Aiden twitched her ear hearing a voice but she didn't pay attention enough to hear exactly what was said. She shook her head prying her gaze away. "eh... What?" She looked at the two wolves a little embarrassed she hadn't been paying attention.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:58 am

With Silvers response leaving him without an answer, he looked at Aiden. Her reply though, wasn't even a response. As matter of fact, he was not sure if she was even paying attention, which was barely noticeable as she gave off a soft vibe of embarresment. Sky stared at her cluelessly for some time, and asked away again. "I was asking where your other pack members were at."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 am

Aiden shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure. Blade may have sent them out. I don't have full authority around here. I'm just a second alpha. If anything, Blade is above me." She sighed shaking her head. "so I don't know where they are."

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 am

Looking away, he began thinking to himself in his silence. "Well.." His eyes locked back on to Aiden. "Couldn't you just sniff their scents out, I mean... They could not have gone that far, right? I can't see why they would hide their scents from us" He wrapped his tail around the front of his paws as a sheet, just to comfort himself.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Aiden nodded and raised her muzzle to the air. She could pick up a few scents. There aren't many wolves living here at all anyways. She could tell from the wind where the few wolves were. Blade was hunting apparently as she scented it from the hunting grounds. Seehara and Meadow had gone to the rapids creek. What for she didn't know. "Blade is hunting I guess and Seehara and Meadow Eclipse are at the creek." She stated looking at Sky. She looked at his mismatched eyes again. "Might I add your eyes are wonderful." Aiden smiled tilting her head.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Silver smiled and gave a small laugh as she heard Adiens comment on Skys eye color. (I thought Adien and Blade where mates?) Silver thought to herself. (Oh well i guess) she thought.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Sky nodded softly as she told him where the others were at. Seems like she had sharp nose to catch them that quick. Suddenly, her comment about his eyes forced him to choke for a second. He wasn't sure if she was saying this just to get a reaction out of him, or she actually meant it. It could be both, who knows. Exhaling very lightly in a way where it was not noticeable, he glanced at her once again with a smile. "Thank you"

(No, they're not. She even said it herself. Just cause they're the same ranks doesn't mean anything.)

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Aiden saw Sky kind of choke when she said she liked his eyes. Did he think she was being funny? "I mean it. Your eyes are lovely." She nodded yo his thanks smiling. Her right ear pressed back while the other stayed up when she heard Silver laughing. It wasn't THAT funny. She glanced at Silver and back to Sky.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 pm

With his smile getting wider, he looked away from her while simultaneously. "Usually don't hear that very often" Gazing back at Aiden, his tail flicked once and switched side, from it curling to the right, it now curled to the left, once again covering his paws. He simply stared back into her eyes.. "As no one ever said the same to you?" It was an odd way of complimenting her, but he hoped she caught onto it.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Aiden watched his tail switch sides as he smiled more. Her ears perked when he spoke the question. "N-no. No one has." She glanced at the ground, her thick white tail flicked and wrapped around her nervously.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:05 pm

"Ah.." He bent down forward and tried looking up since she was now staring at the ground and not at him anymore. Tilting his head while keeping his same smile. "Then I'll be the first to say that you have beautiful eyes." Sky chuckled softly. "It's hard to see them in this position though"

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Aiden smiled as he bent to look up at her and complimented her eyes. She lifted her head so he could sit properly and smiled shyly. "T-thank you Sky." her face flushed under her white fur.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Sitting up correctly as she did. Hearing out her thanks, Sky stuck his tongue out halfway with a wink, leaving only his violet eye visible. Standing up on all four of his paws, he stretched momentarily while yawning. Shaking his pelt, he looked around. "You both want to go ahead and search for the others, or continue waiting here?" With this said, he turned to look back at them, eyeing Aiden since she was Alpha, then at Silver who was Beta.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Aiden felt her face heat slightly looking at Sky. "I will leave the decision to you guys this time." She looked at the two wolves but mostly Sky.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Having left the decision among him and Silver, he thought quietly. "Well, if I was leader, I'd go look for them just to be on the safe side. Yet that isn't my call, which means.." He eyed Aiden now. "We can sit here and chat until Silver makes up her mind since she's Beta, or the others come back"

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Aiden smiled and nodded. "sound good to me."She behan wagging her tail slightly.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top