The Main Den

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Silver approached the Alphas in a stance that showed proudly, Silvers silvery grey eyes landed on the new male wolf in front of the Alphas, Silvers fur blew in the wind as she pine tree scent went in the air.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Seehara noticed Silver had arrived and signaled with his head so she could approach. The place he was in was great, he had the whole view of the situation.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:57 pm

As Silver walked up to Seeh she smiled and had a some what bounce to her steps as she walked, "What's going on, is there a new member to the pack?" Silver asked sounding excited, that maybe they will have another member.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Aiden wrote:Aiden nudged Blade hard "Blade leave!" She growled at him nudging again "excuse me" she looked at the new wolf apologetically

Realizing that there was a wolf who wasn't as hostile towards him allowed him to have some breathing space. Yet, even if she was sending him off, he still was still on the defensive. If take it from skys perspective, he was out numbered. Not that it concerned him much, but he couldn't just let his guard down. Removing his attention from the male, but not forgetting about him, he gazed at the snow white fae that stood in front of him. Remaining silent, he waited to see what she was going to say.

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:00 pm

"I don't think so..." He said in a lower tone than usual. "Apparently Mr. Colorful Eyes there got in trouble with Blade..." He added, remaining calm, and in the same tone. "Aiden is trying to take control of the situation..." Seeh didn't take his eyes of the wolves, he was slightly worried that how it could end.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Blade hears Aiden and space for alpha.

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Aiden looked at the two wolves silver and Seehara "go eat. You don't need to be here" she lmed back to Blade "go with them. I can handle this."

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:14 pm

"As you will, mam." He said bowing. He stared at the wolf for a last time before he turned around murmuring inaudibly "Good luck..." Than he set his way wherever Blade leaded him.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:16 pm

"are you sure?" Blade whispered in the ear of Aiden.

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Aiden nodded "of course. Don't under estimate me." she smiled

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Blade did not seem to want to go away, and me neither. I shivered as all the ending possibilities prowled my head. My tail swung while I was listening the two alphas talk. I stared for a while in the eyes of the black wolf. "I wish I could know what you're up to, sir..." I thought to myself.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:54 pm

As Silver heard what Seeh had said she just nodded her head and then turned and followed Seeh and the Alpha Male to the kill so they could eat. Still not knowing what the out come would be for the new male wolf, Silver whispered very lowly to her self "hope it goes well." She wandered what her rank in the pack will be (Beta, lead hunter, lead warrior, just a hunter, just a warrior, patrol wolf, "shivers at the thought of being an Omega)

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:19 pm

"Everything will work out." He said with a smile, when he heard Silver's request. But he himself was not sure about it... "What he was thinking when he simply invaded an unknown wolf's territory? Probably the same thing as me..." Seeh thought.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Silver smiled at Seeh as she walk beside him their fur almost touching. "Im glade you decided to stay with me Seeh." Silver said still smiling at him, with a little blush coming up under her skin.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Seehara widened his eyes when Silver said that. "I'm not ready for this..." He thought. Seeh raised his head, looked away from her, and rushed in the elk's direction to create a distance between the two of them.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Silvers face had a sad expreshion on it as she saw him rush off towards the carcass, like he did not want to be near her any more, Silvers eyes looked downin shame as she kept walking and when she got close to the carcass she went the other way, away from Seeh, thinking he needed time and space to himself. As Silver walked to the far corner near a tree she sat and her mind wandered as she thought to herself, (will i ever find happyness, maybe Seeh is not ready for that kind of comitment) Silver thought to herslef as her eyes looked out beyond the hurizen.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Sky, taking his eyes off the white female for a split second, watches as the other wolves walk off into the distance. Where they were going was none of his concern obviously, so that thought brought him back to pay his attention to the fae once more. How this situation was going to work out with her now involved led to no answer. Now that he thought about, the way she spoke to the male that said he was the leader of the pack, was she an alpha too? Maybe, maybe not. He was going to find out probably.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Seehara felt bad for Silver. He didn't want to make her feel bad, that wasn't his intentions. But he also didn't intend to create fake expectations on her. "I don't intend getting in a relationship right now..." He started thinking. "But you also didn't intend getting in a pack either, and looked what happened!" He thought to himself, getting a little happier. His hunger have passed, he didn't felt like biting the elk either. He wondered if Blade would come for them, but he seemed concerned about Mr. Colorful Eyes... "I would like to know what's going on..." He thought anxious, but didn't dare to get closer. His tail was shaking as he couldn't wait for how the story would turn out...

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Silver being a female had an erge to find a mate and be happy for once, yes she had Meadow Exlipse and she was thankful for that. Silver still sitting down lifted her silver-ish grey muzzle in the air and howled for a mate. As her silver tone rung out in the valley her ears perked for any responce to her call.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:36 pm

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked with a smile, while he walked calmly in Silver's direction. "You look sad, are you ok...?" He knew exactly that it was he's fault, he was trying redemption with the heartbroken silvery wolf.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Eclipse heard her new mother's howl and, not knowing what it was for, let out her own high-pitched howl in reply. Out of sudden fear, the young pup ran for Silver, crashing into a new wolf with mismatched eyes. "oh, I'm so-" Eclipse began to squeak, and she lost her thought as she looked into the wolf's eyes.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Sky felt a small force hit against one of his legs. Looking down to see what it was, it was a small pup. As he watched the pup, his ears still payed more attention to the group that was next to him. Multitasking in his senses, he managed to put a smile which he wasn't sure if it was going to help or not. The pup barely even knew him, so how was she going to trust him instantly? Knowing what the pup was about to say before she cut herself off, he responded in a low tone that was only audible for the pup and no one else. "It's fine. Don't mind me, just go find who you were looking for. He glanced back at the group and still spoke to the pup meanwhile. "I don't think my side is the spot you want to be in right now"

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:02 pm

"What the..." Seehara thought aloud, when he heard the acute howl in the distance. "Was that...?" Before he even finish the sentence, he realized what had happened. Seeh left the shade under the tree without thinking twice and ran toward the group he had left minutes ago. "Do not you dare touch her or I'll..." He thought as he ran straight into a bigger problem...

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Silver heard a pups howl and saw Eclipse had answered her. Silver had smiled a little at that and saw Eclipse run in to the new wolf, then she saw Seeh headed her way. She let iut another mate howl and perked her ears up waiting fir a response.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Aiden sat waiting for Blaze to leave but she heard a howl from the clearing, it was Silver. Following the howl she heard Meadow Eclipse howl back. so cute she then saw her running and before she could stop her she had run into the stranger. Stepping forward she scooped her up turning her to the clearing. "off you go dear" Aiden smiled gently looking back at the stranger.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top