The Main Den

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Zettakey on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:01 pm

The cries of the young tormented the ears of Ze "Ah! Stop it!" He says as he removed his lower wings wolf paws.
Zettakey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Eclipse felt the eagle release it's grip on her, and she gasped for air. She began to shake and as she gasped for air she was having very little success. Losing breath quickly, the young she-wolf cried out for Silver and Seeh before collapsing in a small heap on the ground.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Her blank expression remained as her audits perked at the Alpha´s response. There was a smile plastered on his face, something Izzi couldn´t understand. There was no reason for him to smile. She couldn´t understand it... and so she ignored it. As a response he got a respectful nod and a brief bow of her cranium before the damsel would turn around and gently smile at the pup behind her, her new friend. “Welcome to the pack, Pira.” the words smoothly rolled over her tongue, exiting her lips which were formed to a soft smirk. Now, she had an ally in this pack. One may say that a pup as an ally is nothing but for the steel tainted Guardian it was something. Izzi loved to protect. Pups were in need of protection, even though she was unsure of this one. “Sie ist anders als die anderen...” [She´s different than the others] her words were only whispers between her breath, her cold emerald pools directed at the sky. “Wie ich.” [Like me]
A howl. Immediately she felt her muscles tense as the peculiar odor of an unknown intruder penetrated her nostrils. Who would announce an arrival? Who would announce with such confidence their trespass? Whoever it was. No mercy would be shown for the travellers.  
Soon the figure, belonging to the howl revealed itself; female. Her fur, darker as the night itself. Her eyes, as blue as the sky, though those words weren´t sufficient enough. ´Liebling.´ [Darling] She needed a while to figure out; there were no words which could describe this she-wolf´s appearance. None could ever describe even a part of her. None. ´Ich will deinen Namen wissen. Ich will wissen wer du bist, wo du herkommst, was du bist... Sag es mir. Bitte.´  However, even though her thoughts were turbulent, her exterior remained calm as always. Her stare, cold. A living corpse, no emotions.
The ebony shaded frame leaned closer towards the creamy pup. Her friend. Izzi´s talons digged into the damp soil beneath her, she tried to remain calm, tried to not explode, tried to hide the chaos within her head. And she hid it quite perfectly.
"Well, you're so cute I could just gobble you right up! [i]You are the alpha, correct?
I am Sarani, sir, and I've come here to join your pack as....your ever most loyal huntress."
´Entschuldige mein starren... Sarani. Ein wundervoller name... so fremd und doch so einzigartig. Ein hervorragender Name, passend für solch ein Lebewesen wie dich.´ [Apologize for my stare... Sarani. A wonderful name... so external but still peculiar. A magnificent title for such a creature as you.] It happened that the Guardian parted her jaws and tested the sound of the female´s name on her own; it sounded lovely, wonderful, beautiful. She couldn´t get enough of it but repeat the name in her thoughts over and over again. However, then again, her interior was the opposite of her exterior.
"the Alphas are away right now. I am Silver the beta of this pack. Anything you need to say to the Alphas are to be said to me until they get back."
As the Betess made her way toward the intruder, with the lovely name Sarani, Izzi allowed a smirk to play on her charcoal lips, ´Touch her and I´ll rip each limb of your pathetic corpse apart.´ She was apparently in no position to act jealous in any way and she wouldn´t act jealous in any way. Her thoughts, I repeat, remainded her thoughts. Instead she spoke,“Greetings Silver. Her name is Sarani, your... ever most loyal huntress.” Yes, she did quote.“I assume this trespasser has the intention to join our pack as... a huntress.” Emerald irises landed upon obsidian fur, ´Ich weiß nicht warum aber... Lass mich dich lieben. Bitte.'  However, soon they returned on the silvery female in front of her, “We should wait for Blade or Aiden to sort things out.” ´Weil ich will, dass sie bleibt, wird dies auch geschehen.´ [Because I want her to stay, that is going to happen]

[/i]
Addressed:: Pira, Silver, Sarani [indr]|| Mentioned:: Blade, Aiden || Notes:: Love. <3
Transation:: 1st: I want to know your name, where you came from and what you are... Tell me. Please
2nd: I don´t know why but... let me love you. Please.
OK IM SO SORRY BUT THIS TABLE DIDNT WANT THE TRANSLATION. WHENEVER I ADDED IT, IT REMOVED IT AND YE. SORRY.

Last edited by Izzi on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 7 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Eclipse could hear Izzi's voice very faintly, and she whimpered to her as loud as she could, hoping to catch Izzi's attention. Her heart rate slowed ever so slightly, and Eclipse struggled to look up and meet Izzi's emerald eyes, very similar to her own.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:34 pm

As Silver heard Izzi speak about the new rogue female and hearing she wanted to join and be a huntress, Silver smirked and said, "yes we will wait for Aiden or Blade to accept her in to the pack offically, though we could use a huntress, your welcome to stay until our Alphas come and accept you offically Sarani." Silver said with a smile to the possibly new member.

addressed to Izzi, and Sarani
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Eclipse felt her heart sink as she realized nobody saw or heard her, so she gathered all her remaining strength and yelped, hoping to get at least one wolf to notice the small bleeding wolf.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Silver heard Eclipse and rushed towareds her. She gently picked up Eclipse and carried her to the den enternce. Then Silver rushed and gathered herbs and cobwebs along with hazelnut for the pain. When she got to her she cleaned the wound, made Eclipse eat the hazelnut and wrapes her wound in the herbs along with the cobwebs. "You will heal quickly." Silver said as she nuzzled Eclipse.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Eclipse opened her eyes slightly to see Silver nuzzling her, and she felt an unusual calm start to spread over her body. The young wolf licked Silver's cheek weakly, her head dropping back to the ground and her eyes slowly fluttering closed.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:29 am

Feeling Eclipse lick her cheeck and then going back down to rest Silver let out a sigh or relieve happy her adoptive daughter was ok. Silver the layed by her side, her head perked up and her ears up.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Eclipse could feel Silver's presence right by her side, and she sighed happily as she realized that Silver wasn't going anywhere for now.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Upon waking, Zw realizes that the eagle was gone, but soon realizes the presence of another wolf, and he sees blood in the snow and stand up and feel a little pain in his left arm was a wound. He goes near the wolf and asks "What happened here? Where is the eagle?".
Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kᴏᴀʟᴀᴀ on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Everything had finished well for Koa, the puppy had not been eaten, the eagle is gone...
But she realizes that something comes close to your body is the puppy. She turns and says
"Oh! It's just you... It's all right?"

The puppy there asked him what had happened and where was the eagle, Koa responds to him "The eagle would eat you, but came back two wolves one not very big and a gray that saved you, but the eagle wounded one of them, I do not know who is, but if I can remember I think she is black with red and green eyes. they were up to that den. And the eagle is gone..." She smiles at the young and says "I'll take you to den...".
Kᴏᴀʟᴀᴀ

View user profile http://ofire-lands.2morpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:58 pm

"... but the eagle wounded one of Them, I do not know who is, but if I can remember I think she is black with red and green eyes."

Zw's eyes widened when the wolf said that, "Meadow!" He says, not too high running into the den and there see Eclipse and Silver, Zwanga comes closer to them and say "Are you okay, Meadow?" He really was worried with her and Zw affection Eclipse to see if it was better.
Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Eclipse opened her eyes slowly as she heard Zw's voice asking her if she was okay. She looked at him and groggily nodded, then let her head drop back down, her eyes closing. The young wolf soon drifted back to sleep.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarani on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:45 pm

She's staring at me.

Sarani tried her best to keep her eyes ahead of her, but it didn't work. No. She kept glancing back at the pretty wolf, and couldn't help but notice how this she-wolf stared back at her. Sarani shivered. She wanted to lunge at the she-wolf and eat her, and then use her pelt as a sleeping nest. If anything, the grey she-wolf should be so happy for that to happen. Sarani didn't just sleep on anyone's coat.

Then, there was another beside her. A hostile creature. "the Alphas are away right now. I am Silver the beta of this pack. Anything you need to say to the Alphas are to be said to me until they get back." Sarani turned and met Silver's eyes, and Sara's lips twitched, wishing to lift so Sarani could tear into Silver's face and wipe that look off her face, but she kept herself standing where she was, and hoped she didn't look too..crazed.

"Ah. Well then. Hello, Silver." Sarani spoke, but felt her head swing back to the grey she-wolf as she had beaten Sarani to it herself. She almost smiled;almost. "Greetings Silver. Her name is Sarani, your... ever most loyal huntress.I assume this trespasser has the intention to join our pack as... a huntress.” She quoted me. She stares, and quotes. What else can you do, love?

"yes we will wait for Aiden or Blade to accept her in to the pack offically, though we could use a huntress, your welcome to stay until our Alphas come and accept you offically Sarani."

Sarani rolled her eyes. She didn't care who saw. Silver kept smirking as if there was simply something to smirk about, and Sarani wanted, no, she craved to wipe the damn thing off. But Silver was gone as blood filled the air, and Sarani watched Silver run off to help a little black she-wolf. Sarani snorted before she ran her eyes back to the grey female, and eyed her carefully. "Hm. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking. It seems only fair, you see. You know my name;so now I need to know yours."
Sarani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Silver stayed where she was as she watched over Eclipse and then she saw Zw come up to her conserned for Eclipse and it clearly showed in his face that he felt something more then freind ship towards Eclipse.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:08 am

Eclipse re-opened her eyes as she felt Zw's presence by her side, and she gave his cheek a caring lick. She then heard the words fall out of her mouth: "Don't go, Zw... Stay... Stay here.... With me.... Please...."
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 pm

"Don't go, Zw... Stay... Stay here.... With me.... Please...."

Zw smiles at Meadow and responds to her "Okay, I get... I hope you improve..." And he hugs her.
Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Eclipse felt Zw hug her, and she sighed happily and licked his cheek once more. She then laid her head on his flank, exhausted and in pain. The last thought that the young wolf had before falling asleep was, What did that eagle even attack me for? I protected the pup from it, but what did I do to anger it? Whatever the cause may be, I will find it...
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kᴏᴀʟᴀᴀ on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Seeing the puppy rush out to the den, Koa decided to follow him, for he knew this much better territory than her.
Arriving at the den, she sees the little wolf hugging her friend and smiled and enters the burrow. And very shy she greets the silvery wolf
"Hy! I'm Koalaa, but you can call me Koa or Kola, but I prefer Koa..." She continues "I would like staying here until the end of winter..." and a gentle and shy smile is stamped on his face.
Kᴏᴀʟᴀᴀ

View user profile http://ofire-lands.2morpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Silver looks at the new female and said "yes thats fine." Silver said. "Im Silver beta to the pack and adoptive mother to Eclipse." She said with a smile and laied down next to Eclipse.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:58 am

The fact that the ebony creature was staring back at her... surprisingly satisfied her. It usually felt odd and uncomfortable to be watched by strangers, she wouldn´t really allow it to affect her and actually ignore it. But this time, she adored and enjoyed every minute of it.´Solch blaue Augen habe ich noch nie gesehen. Ich möchte nicht aufhören in deine Augen zu schauen. In deine... wunderschönen Augen.´   [I have never seen such blue eyes. I don´t want to stop looking at them. Into your... beautiful eyes.] If one would paid attention, one could see a slight lifting of her lips, forming a very decent smirk, though her expression remainded emotionless as well as blank. Izzi couldn´t help but snort one time, lifting her cranium before allowing emerald irises to meet silvery fur, the smirk instantly disappeared as steel receptors perceived the words of a she-wolf...
"yes we will wait for Aiden or Blade to accept her in to the pack offically, though we could use a huntress, your welcome to stay until our Alphas come and accept you offically Sarani."
Just after she spoke, a whine penetrated the hollows of her auds. A whine, a call for help, a trait of weakness. Instantly, there was a low grumble within her throat, vivid green optics narrowed automatically and a short but threatening bark of annoyance exited her mouth, “Hör auf zu heulen, Edmond!” [Stop whining, Edmond!] Her parted jaws shut and she clenched them, once noticing that is was not Edmond but the ebony damsel who cried out for help. She was still living in the past... ´Und du solltest aufhören mit deiner jämmerlichen Nostalgie...´ [And you should stop with your pathetic nostalgia.]
"Hm. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking. It seems only fair, you see. You know my name;so now I need to know yours."
She rotated her audits towards the female, the sweet, deadly voice penetrating them and suddenly, the thoughts of her younger brother were gone. She cleared her mind, making room for the thing she desired so much as for the moment; the charcoal she-wolf with the title of Sarani. ´Your ever most loyal huntress...´
I am the who when they ask who´s there... but sometimes I am only the one tearing through their pathetic corpses.” She couldn´t help but lean forward, towards a receptors of the female, whispering sweetly, “With passion.” The Guardian felt her body shiver and she did what she loved to do; examine the one´s she desires. Paw after paw she placed upon the ground, slowly circling the new recruit, her eyes running smoothly over the petite but still agile body of Sarani, “But for you I am Izzi.”she said in a hushed tone, no emotions held within her voice.
Then she stoppped. Right in front of Sarani.
She wanted to be alone with the damsel. No, she craved to be alone with her. These dullards surrounding them destroyed the wonderful, malevolent atmosphere. So she turned her back to the she-wolf, starting to walk away, her banner would flicker once, signaling her to come along and follow her. ´Keine Sorge... Ich beiße nicht.´ [Don´t worry... I don´t bite.]

-To The Weeping Tree Path-

Addressed:: Sarani, Silver, Meadow || Mentioned:: Edmond || Notes:: Omfg I love tis. Follow er, Sarry.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Blade comes to the den and see two strange wolves, one talking to Izzi "Fine! She can already solve this for me..." he thought with relief, and the other was in the den with Silver. But something was wrong there, he went inside to see, and there was the Eclipse wound with Zwanga beside him and sits next to her and asks Silver "What did I miss?".

OOC: Sorry guys, I was studying for the math test, and guess what... My note is an A- (At least is an A)
Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:53 pm

"Well we habe new wolves in the pack, and Zw got attacked by a eagel and so did Eclipse but other then that nothing." Silver said as she looked up at Blade as he entered the den.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarani on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:22 am

Her dead heart fluttered back to life as the she-wolf circled her. It was wrong. Sarani was the huntress. She was supposed to be staring at this grey she-wolf with hungry eyes but it was the other way around. The grey she-wolf was prowling around her, and Sarani watched her, her lips lifting into a smirk.

“But for you I am Izzi.”
And then the she-wolf stopped just in front of Sarani, and the ebony she-wolf tilted her head to the side as her blue eyes ran up and down. Hm. How enticing. Izzi. "Your name. It's enchanting." Sarani murmured with a wink before the she-wolf, Izzi, turned, and beckoned Sarani to follow. So she did. Sarani cared little for anyone around them, so she walked behind Izzi silently, her smirk remaining
Sarani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top