The Main Den

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Eclipse lifted her head up off Zw's flank and yipped a weak hello to blade, then laid her head back down.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Blade hear the little bark of Eclipse that greeted he "Hello, darling! You'll be fine..." He said approaching of Eclipse and lay beside her, sighs happy with a smile on his face and tells her "I think for you have a... a..." He breathes and continues "A complete family, is need a... a... a dad... and if you want, I'm willing for this..." He winks at her and smiled kindly.

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Opening her eyes slightly, Eclipse replied, "That... that would be nice... Thank you." She then looked at Blade, wondering what he would say.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Blade looks deep in Eclipse's eyes, and says "Now we are a family!" And smiled at her and asks "And you know what daughters and sons of the alpha are when grown?" And he says whispering in her ear "Future leaders of the pack." He gets up and continues "But it's not yet time! You should train for it... Can I raly with you?".

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Eclipse smiles and says, "Yes, that would be nice. Thank you."

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Hearing Blade and Eclipse talk about Blade being her dad, Silver smiled next to her as she stayed layed beside her keeping her warm and safe. Now Silvers family was almost complete, she just needed new little ones running around.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Eclipse looked up at Silver with a smile, and that smile grew bigger as her new mother smiled back at her. The young wolf laid her head on Silver's flank, and wrapped her tail around Blade's front paws. "This is the first time I have ever felt like I truly have a family. And I like how it feels... I find that there are two important things in life: to love, and to be loved." Eclipse then smiled again at both of her new parents.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:46 pm

As Silver felt Eclipse fall back asleep on her flank she looked down at her new daughter and her mate and smiled. She could not believe how much has changed since she entered the pack. Fist becoming a Beta then finding Eclipse and got her as a daughter then she had became a mate with the young Alpha Male Blade. Silver smiled as she remembered the hole thing.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Eclipse slept for a while, then opened her grass-green eyes and yawned widely. The young she-wolf then sat bolt upright and slowly crept out of the den, letting Silver and Blade sleep. She had something she needed to do; warily, Eclipse padded over to where Seeh was sleeping and she sat next to him, watching him sleep for a bit. Smiling to herself, she gently laid down next to him and wrapped her tail around his, keeping him warm and letting herself breathe in his scent. Happily, Eclipse laid her head down next to Seeh's, her nose buried in his flank, and closed her eyes.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:31 pm

As Silver was sleeping next to Blade she felt Exclipse get up and walk some where, peeking with one of her silvery hrey eyes she saw Exclipse go to where Seeh was sleeping and layed down next to him. She smiled as she saw her.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Eclipse felt someone watching her, and she blinked open her eyes. Looking up slightly, she saw that it was Silver watching her with a smile, and she smiled back. The young wolf felt Seeh's muscles tense for an instant, and she wondered what he dreamed about.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Zw wake up and see Meadow lying next to a wolf. He sits and thinks "Death, So that's what he wants, right? So that's what he'll have ..." And loose an evil laugh. Zwanga leave of the den and will look for the eagle.

Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Eclipse heard a wolf leaving the den, and she turned her head to see who it was. All she was able to see was a reddish tail as the wolf left, and she suddenly thought, Where is Zwanga? She looked to Silver trying to see if she knew where the pup was. Eclipse hoped with all her heart that it was not Zw that just left the den.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Silver's ears perked up as she heard Zw leave the den. He seemed up set about something and Silver looked over near Eclipse and Seeh, She got up and walked to Eclipse and said "he's jealous of you liking Seeh and not him. He likes, like's you Eclipse." Silver said. "Stay here i'll find out what's wrong and bring him back." Silver said as she trotted after Zw.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Eclipse nodded to Silver to show that she had heard, and she tilted her head at nothing specifically. Zw likes me? Wow... Maybe I could... wait for him to be of age... He's nice and likable enough... The young wolf shook her head in confusion, torn between what to do about Seeh and Zw.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Zw feel someone approaching him, look back and sees Silver following him and asks "What? I'm not going back!" and sits annoyed.

Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Silver looks down at Zw and sits beside him and says "what's wrong young one, why do you not want to come back? Is it because Eclipse likes Seeh?" Silver asked as she looked down upon the young yearling Zw.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Zw growls of anger "Do not tell me this name again! I have lost my mother, my brothers, and now the fault of that scoundrel, I lost my Meadow! She does not like me anymore, must be because I'm a useless puppy, that entered here to cause problems... If I were not here, Meadow not be would hurt... I like her, but she does not like me!" He said what felt and began to cry.

Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Silver listened to Zw as he spoke. "why don't you tell her how you feel i'm sure she does not know that you like her like that. Besides your of age. your not a pup any more Zw." Silver said as she looked down at him.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:14 am

Eclipse let her head rest on the ground, and she anxiously waited for Silver and Zw to return. The young wolf felt very... Protective... Of Zw, and she hoped that he was not injured or in danger. Worriedly, she stood up and began to pace around Seeh, glancing at the den entrance to see if they had returned.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Zwanga gets up and goes to the den, and finds Meadow at the entrance. He takes a deep breath and go talk to her "Meadow, I have to tell you something... I was just a bad-tempered and lonely puppy, but I found someone that makes me happy after all that happened to me. It's you Meadow, is you! I know it's you because always have a light where you spend... I like you! Or much better I love you! " Says he, hugging her.

Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Eclipse felt her eyes widen at Zw's statement, then she bent her head and licked his cheek. I... I like you too, Zwanga... No, that's not right... I love you." She wrapped her tail around his and licked his cheek again.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwanga on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Zw smiles slightly and looks at the cream wolf "What about the wolf that you like? What will you do with him?" he says to Meadow, curious.

Zwanga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Lupa walks towards the other wolves dipping her head. She does not know anyone yet and wishes for a pack...

Lupa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennol on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Denn hear a sound from the bushes and you will see what it is.
He sees a black wolf and says, "Who are you and why are you here?"

Dennol

View user profile http://yauniverse.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top