The Main Den

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:07 pm

When he got to the clearing, the puppy had already moved away from the black wolf. He slowed as he approached. "If he had done anything with her I would..." Seeh growled. He stood just behind the white wolf, respecting her position as alpha. However, he couldn't control his nervousness as his fur bristled, his teeth bared, ears pointing forward in an attack position. When he realized that the situation was under control, and he was the only one nervous there, pulled the puppy close to him and calmed down. "It was not his fault anyway... I'm the only one worried here..."

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:25 pm

For some reason she couldn't explain, Eclipse felt... drawn to the black wolf. She hesitantly started toward him again, waiting to see if he would let her come closer or if he would chase her away.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:31 pm

With something in the corner of his eye, catching his attention, he noticed that pup was making her way towards him again. He gazed at her again, and shook his head as if he were to being saying no. He thought to himself while doing this. -Sorry, but you being in my spot will only make matters worse- His eyes focused back at them. -It's obvious they don't want you near me anyways.- He thought, looking especially at the one who's fur was bristled.

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:38 pm

"They don't want us here..." Seehara whispered in the pup's ear. When she looked back, he winked at her and lifted her by the scruff. Seeh looked at the black wolf with compassion, as if he was apologizing for his impulsive attitude. Then walked to Blade, and spoke in a tone that only he could hear: "Sir, we are not needed here..." Then, he called him to go to somewhere else making a sign with his head.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Aiden watched Meadow cautiously as she crept back over but Seehara stopped her. Smiling, Aiden nodded her approval of the wolf's actions.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Eclipse decided she had had enough. She wiggled quickly and Seeh dropped her. Taking the opportunity, the young pup darted over to the mysterious black wolf and laid down under him, baring her teeth as a sign that she wasn't going anywhere quite yet.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Sky had a double take as he saw the same pup from earlier run towards him as fast at she could go. He wanted to back away but he knew if he did the others would most likely go after him. The pup slid right under him from where he was standing. His looked back at them. At this point, he felt as if the suspense that was in the air intensified. What was going to happen now that their pup was literally right under him? Attack him, or just sit there like how they are now?

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Aiden watched as Meadow Eclipse broke free. She had hid under the dark wolf. Aiden watched with a spark of amusement in her eyes as Meadow barred her teeth at the others. Slowly walking over she nodded to the wolf "Hello I am Aiden alpha female of fallen tree clan. Excuse me" she spoke crouching down in front of the male to talk to Meadow Eclipse. "hi Meadow Eclipse. Is everything Ok dear?" she tilted her head slightly to seem friendly.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Eclipse snorted and answered, "No. If he stays I stay, but if he goes so do I." The young pup looked apologetically at Silver and mouthed, I feel connected to him.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:07 pm

He nodded as the female excused herself to speak with the pup under him. He dared not to move for if he did, the would most likely flip the switch for the others to go after him, so he remained still. Though, his ears perked as he heard the pup speak back to the fae in front of him, and what the pup said surprised him. In his mind, he thought. -What..?-

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Eclipse could see the muscles in the black wolf's legs tighten, and she thought to herself, I hope this is worth it.. He is... Like me.... And I like that...

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Seehara tilted his head and asked himself "Does this pup knows everyone?"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Eclipse thought to herself, What am I doing? I don't know him at all... But for some reason, I feel that he could be good to have around... Like.. As a friend... I think that's what I nee most.. A friend... And a pack.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Aiden smiled looking at the pup "I know not whether he can stay but I don't see why not. But it isn't completely up to me." she winked playfully at Meadow Eclipse

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:01 am

Eclipse felt everyone staring at her and she bagen to get embarrassed. She slunk out from under the black wolf and darted off into the woods crying in humiliation. As she ran, the young pup let out a heart-twisting, agonized howl.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 am

With his peripheral vision, he watches as the pup runs off into the woods. He knew he didn't do anything, so he stared at the others, in hopes for at least some wolf to run after her. Anyone really. It isn't safe for a pup to run out alone, even if it is within pack territory.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:20 am

Eclipse kept running all the while thinking, Why does this happen?? Every time I start to respect someone, they ruin it... Everyone except for Silver... Oh, my goodness!! Silver!! The young pup spun around and bolted back the way she came.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:50 am

Seehara laughed quietly, but he thinks maybe Aiden or the Midnight Wolf could hear him. "What a drama kid..." He murmured. Seeh rolled his eyes and stared with a smile in his mouth's corner at those who stayed. "Don't worry, I'm going after her. Anyway, I wasn't providing any help here..." Seeh waved his head, and when he turned to the other side, the pup was in her way to the tree's shadow, right were Silver was. "Oh... I guess hers conscience already took care of it..." He thought loudly. "Well... Now I don't know what I could help with..." Sea spoke alone. "So... Let's get going, Sir.?" He questioned the male alpha. As his eyes found their way back to the Black wolf's sight, he started wondering: "What does she want with Mr. Colorful Eyes that she needs to be alone...?"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:53 am

Eclipse stood by her new mother and couldn't take her eyes of the black wolf. She shook her head to clear it and snorted in exasperation.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:57 am

Silver saw Eclipse coming her way and when Eclipse got close enough to Silber she saw the way Eclipse looked at the black wolf, Silver smiled and said quietly to Eclipse, "do you like him, do you think he might be your future mate?" Silver asked with a small smile but this smile did not show in her eyes, she was still thimking about something from a long time ago.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:06 am

Aiden jerked in surprise when Meadow Eclipse ran from under the black wolf. She quickly stood looking at where she ran. Before she could do anything Seehara offered to get her. Aiden smiled nodding. She heard a pitiful howl from Meadow that made Aiden's heart twist with sympathy for the pup. As Seehara was about to leave she came darting back but continued on to where Silver was. Aiden looked at Seeh. "you can go. Don't worry about getting Blade to go. I'll take care of it." She smiled kindly. He really didn't need to worry about Blade. He shouldn't have to make him go. It isn't his responsibility. Aiden stepped a few steps back from the wolf remembering how close she had been.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:32 am

Silver looked out at the land thinking about her past and the day she met HIM. It seemed just like yesterday when Silver was a pup, her father Shadow went out to hunt and it took him quiet a while to get back but when he did come home he had a black male pup with him. Silver had rushed out to greet her father, but Silver skidded to a halt when she locked eyes with the male and after a while she said "im Silver and you are?" The male pup blushed and said "Butcher, nice to meet you Silver." Days and months pasted by and Silver and Butcher became very close friends but during that close friends relationship they had somethjng else was also forming between them. When they turned 2 years old they offically joined her fathers pack with ranks of their own, Silver was to be future Beta while Butcher was to be future Delta. Busy with training and what not they still found time to be with each other. Then one day Silvers hole world changed, Shadow her father hadasked Butcher to go on a hunt with just him, being good at other wolves request he agreed to go. When they where just about to give chase to a bull elk apack of rogue wolves attacked themand Silvers father had told Butcher to run. Butcherlistened but went the wrong way and became lost. Silvers father Shadow came home that night with out Butcher. Silver has not seen him since then. Silver sighs as she remembered that day very clearly and let out a mornful on howl.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:04 am

"As you will, mam." Seehara said bowing. He really started respecting and liking Aiden, and everyone else as well. "I guess I'll stay here longer that a while..." He thought cheering up. "So, I'm going then. Please excuse me. My Lady, Sir., Mr..." He said greeting the ones present. After that, he turned away, and went somewhere else.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 am

Silver ended her howl and layed down with her head on her paws, her silver-ish grey blue eyes looking around her she let out a sigh ans saw Seeh walk some where else.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:39 am

(sorry I was busy)

Blade was moving towards Seeh and said "you wanna talk to me?" he was awaiting response ...

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top