Post by Blade on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:10 pm

"So show me what you know, hunt one cow elk" he said sitting

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunting Grounds

Post by Seehara on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Seehara opened a wide smile. "As you will, Sir." He said, almost in a challenging tone. He lifted his burned muzzle in the air, and waited for his best shot. When the wind blew south, he murmured "There you are little chicken..." He rushed as fast as he could (and believe me, that was pretty fast), but... He didn't went in the elk's direction like he was told too... "This will make them admire me... or kick me out..." He thought while running into the field. As he passed, rabbits, elks and birds runned and flew away from him. And than, he wasn't more in sight... As he walked back in Blade's direction, he could be seen carrying a large winged body...

When he got back to the hill's top, stood right in the alpha's front, and there he placed the body. It was a giant Athene Owl. He looked inside Blade's eyes with confidence and feeling victorious. "I'm sorry to disobey your orders, Sir., but for me, hunt another cow elk like Silver did would be a waste, we already have that kind of meat for tonight, I wanted to bring you something, different..."

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:58 am

he not is with anger only confused (type this expression confused ) "but ... but ... I know you wanted something different .... but not enough to pack all, the winter is approaching and we have to fill the food reserves ... " he said.

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:19 am

"I am really sorry, Sir., but I thought you desired to see my hunting skills, and as I said, it would be a waste to show you the same thing Silver did" Seeh replied emotionless, but he was still full of confidence inside. As Blade still seemed disappointed, he continued: "If is meat that you want, I can prepare myself and a small team so we can hunt down the entire elk herd"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:23 am

he told Seeh "take it easy there boy .... you do not need to overdo it ... let me hunt one bull elk to Pack"

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:25 am

OOC:

Preciso sair agora, mais tarde eu volto, e pode deixar que eu caço o alce!

I need to go now, I'll be back later, and don't worry, I'll hunt the bull elk!

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 am

(okay! mas não se preocupe deixa que eu caço ele! Smile)

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:05 pm

"Don't worry Sir." Seehra said while watching the elks beneath them. "I'm not tired yet." He finished it with a smile. And then, he waited. And he waited a while longer. He waited until the wind blew south once more, because, you know, you can hide from elk's eyes, if you hide properly, and as Seeh was the autumn's ground colour, he could do it pretty decently; you can also hide from their ears, if you're slow and quiet enough, and believe me, after so much time alone, Seeh was that kind of wolf; but you often can't hide from their sense of scent. Oh boy, that's really hard... Unless you know how to do it. Getting other smells to disguise your own won't help. Elks can spot the difference anyway. So, what could you do? Avoid your smell to get to their muzzle. That's pretty genius, though? Seehara took a while to master that technique... But now? He was invisible to them.

When the wind was finally blowing in his direction, Seeh began watching below them. There was some hares, squirrels, birds, a few athene owls, rabbits... And there they were... The elk herd. Some cow elks, a few newborns, the matriarch (that is actually the one who leads the herd, rather than most think, it isn't the bull...), and there he was... A large, strong bull elk. And you know what it is said, bigger it is, quicker ir falls.

Seehara rushed once more, but in this time, he went trough the pasture's grassland, as the tall grass covered him up, he was once more out of sight. He began to slow down as he got closer to the cattle, trying to be as silent as he could. His breathing was calm, his paws were like pillows placing one after another carefully on the ground. He could still see that giant bull. There were about three of them, but Seeh wanted the bigger. "If is meat that he wants, it will be meat that he gets" He thought while waiting for his best shot.

When the bull finaly got near him, he sank his teeth on the elk's front right leg's achiles' tendon. The bood splattered everywhere when the big bull lost his balance. All the animals around could hear the bull's cry. When he finally was imobilized on the ground, Seehara one more time dug his teeth and claws on his julgular, and once more the blood gushed from the elk's neck. The screaming ceased, and the life left that elk's body.

The beige wolf was now covered in red, and could be once again spotted in the meadow. He stood up victorious and howled calling Blade for help to drag the prey to the main den.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:31 am

Blade was impressed "our! congratulations! You need to join a league game along with Robin! Let ^^ I will help you to take it ..." he said happy

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:11 am

"Thanks Sir..." Seehara replied panting with his toungue hanging out of his mouth and his back arched. "Do you want me to call Robin or Silver for backup?" He said raising his eyes. "I really don't think we can do it alone, I'm kinda tired..." Seeh took a deep breath and yawned. "I'll need a bath after this, I'm stinking like death... Do we have any creeks under the pack's territory?" He questioned the alpha.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:27 am

"of course go to the rapids creek" he saids....

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:39 am

"Thanks Sir..." Seehara replied still panting, but now with a smile. "I'll take the owl to the main den and ask Silver and Robin for help" He said, shaking the blood out of his fur. "Is this creek in which direction?" He asked Blade, while grabbing the dead owl's neck.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:18 am

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Seehara bowed in respect, turned around, and trotted his way into the main den.

OOC: On my way into the main den.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Silver made her way in to the hunting grounds, from what Seeh said Blade needed my help with something so Silver is here waiting for him to see what it was he needed. So far she did not see anyone there just herself and the prey they hunted.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:50 am

OOC: to be honest, yes there had someone ... I

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Silver sat and waited but she grew hungry so she got up and went further in to the hunting grounds, as she aplroached the elk herd she crouched down lowly to the ground to where her belly was almost touching the ground and creept slowly towards the prey. As Silver got closer she leaped up and began the chase at a bull elk yearling. Silver ran full speed and ended being in front of him then she spun around and leaped at his thoat and killed it instently. Silver began to eat from the elk.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Seehara noticed Silver was walking slowly than usual, looking kinda sad. So he slowed down in order to walk alongside her. When they were side by side, Seeh control himself to not run away from her, as he had already done "You can't give up now..." He thought with himself while taking courage to say something. "I'm sorry... Are you okay?" He said while lowering his head in her's level.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 pm

As Silver had made it to the hunting grounds she had not noticed Seeh slow down to where he was now walking along side her. Silver heard his question and while making some space between the two of them she spoke, "im fine, why do you ask?" She spoke not meaning to sound harsh with her words.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:15 pm

"I would like to apologize for sooner today, I guess I've been away wolves for so long now, I forgot how to be a gentleman... Anyway, I'm sorry, you was just trying to be nice and I acted like a jerk." Seehara said with compassionate eyes, still looking at her. He had noticed she backed away...

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Silver looked up at Seeh as her eyes locked on to his as she said "i accept your apology Seeh." She said "you choose who you like and who you want to be close to, i do t know what its lile to loose a mate, but i do know what its like to loose a loved one." Silver said still looki g him in his eyes.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Seehara looked down as he heard her words. He had an unhappy expression and blurry eyes. He kept himself silent for a moment, before looking back to Silver and answering her with a sad smile "I'm sorry, but I don't know what to say."

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Silver looked away from Seeh and said "i dont expect you to say anything, i just know the feeling. Heres some advise if some one trys to get close to you or starts to like you in that special way dont push them away like you did me and then maybe you will be able to live your life the way she would of wanted you too." Silver said as she looked back at Seeh.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Seehara was starting to get annoyed by that sermon. He didn't do anything that wrong, he just moved away, wasn't that supposed to be normal since they have just met that day? He composed himself and raised his head back to the normal level. "I'm really sorry if I offended you or something, but I didn't pushed you away." He stood firmly and continued, now staring her. "Don't you think it's normal for we to be suspicious or not sure about eachother since we just met? Give it time." He stopped and stared at the herds beneath them for a moment, before looking back to Silver. "I don't know you." He took a deep breath, and said almost murmuring, before he went in the great bull elk's carcass "And you don't know me."

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Silver watched Seeh and nodded to his words as she seemed to be thinking of something. "I know we dont know each other, i will give it time, im sorry if i upset you with my choice of words." Silver said in a apology. She started towards the dead bull elk that Seeh and Adien had been talking about, Silver just wanted to get this over and done with so she could think.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top