The Weeping Tree Path

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weeping Tree Path

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 pm

This is that path of weeping trees. It is known to be a good place to walk in peace.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Weeping Tree Path

Post by Seehara on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:29 pm

The trees' shades projected on the ground eased the pain of the burns on Seehara's paws. He was walking more slowly than usual, and was afraid that he could easily be reached by anything, or anyone. He could smell some elks and hares in the distance, his stomach was making funny noises as he dreamt with a fresh meal. He could also, smell wolves. He knew that was their territory, but there was no way of turning around. He needed to go through it, hoping, to be unseen. Suddenly, the noise of paws chocking with the ground and the fallen leaves was to be heard. Seehara jumped into some bushes and hided his smell on the mud. He didn't know what direction they were running, but he needed to hide anyway, he needed to take care of himself, mainly being in a unknown pack's territory. "They can be hostile..." He thought.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:53 pm

As Silver waited for Meadow Eclipse to catch up to her she fell apon a place that had trees some what bent down to form a some what like tunnel over the place, as Silver looked at thw place she started to wander around gaping at the hole wide beautiful place, when she smelt a unknown scent. Silver then said out loud, "show your self." Silver was on guard as her grey-ish silvery coat shone in the sun light.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:07 pm

A shiver ran up Seehara's spine, from the bottom of his head, until his white tail tip, leaving him bristling. He's amber eyes were watching every movement in his front. He started gently placing one foot after another, backing up and trying to move away from the great silver wolf. He was doing just fine, until a tiny spiky hedgehog came out of his nest, straight into Seeh's paw. A timid acute howl escaped his mouth. He could be heard. And "running away" wasn't an option.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Eclipse heard a low howl, and instantly decided to try and protect her friend. She darted around to behind where the noise came from, and, hackles raised, silently approached the oblivious sandy wolf. When the young pup was close enough, she lunged, letting out a battle cry

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Silver saw Meadow Eclipse launch her self at the male wolf who let out a howl. "Stop." Silver ordered as Meadow Eclipse was about to attack him. Silver looked at the male and asked "who are you and are you ok."

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Eclipse flattened her ears in respect and backed off, then snarled when the sandy wolf looked her in the eyes. Oh, wow, she thought. He seems like he's about my age... and he's cute.... Annoyed with herself for thinking that, Eclipse flirtatiously batted his tail.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Silver laughed out loud as she saw the way she was looking at the male, "Meadow Eclipse hes too old for you sweety." Silver said as she waited for him to speak.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Eclipse felt her eyes widen and she suddenly felt alone... Oh, no, not this feeling again, she thought as she felt an extreme sadness tug at her heart. Without looking back, Eclipse whispered, "Oh..." and went over to a flat rock and laid her head on her paws, eyes closed to try and muffle the heartache she felt... Suddenly, Eclipse felt her eyes snap open as she realized, Oh... He looks like.... Turning her head, Eclipse hesitantly asked, "Seehara??"

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Silver felt bad but it was the truth he is older then her, then Silver heard her say the wolfs name or at least she thought that that was his name. Silver turned her head and pulled up a eye brow waiting to see if thats his real name.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Seehara jumped back when he heard the little pup's war cry. And, unable to contain himself, laughed immediately, looking more like a hyena than the wolf that he was. After composing himself, realized that the silver wolf was still watching him. Seeh took a deep breath, looked into the puppy's eyes, with he's own, and then stared at the silvery wolf. "I'm no threat, sorry if I passed you a wrong picture of myself." He got up and left the bushes. Then, he past through the pup and looked even more firmly in the silver wolf's eyes. He was slightly lower than her, but had ceased being a puppy for some time. "I'm Seehara" he said softly. "This is your territory?" Asked, trying to keep a decent picture, he was no threat, but he also didn't want to be threatened ...

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:50 pm

"How did you knew my name, pup?" Said Seeh, looking directly in the pup's eyes, feeling surprised. He had never seen the pup in his entire life... Or at least, he thought so...

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Eclipse felt her gaze flit over his, and she took a deep breath and replied, "Have you lived around here all your life?" I need to know, she thought. Is this him??

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Silver heard the male wolf named Seeh say hes no threat, so Silver took him by his word and said, "this is not my land but my friend and Alpha Adien, this is her land. I am sure she would let you join." Sikver said as she watched Seeh and Meadow Eclipse making sure nothing happened to her.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Eclipse became very indignant and stood on her toes to look Seehara in the eyes. She chirped at him, "Where are you from??"

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Silver sat back and waited to see what his answer would be. Then Silver thought to her self (what does Meadow Eclipse know about this wolf, it seems like she knows him from some where) Silver thought as she watched them.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Eclipse strained on her toes as she looked Seehara in the eye, waiting for his answer...

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:06 pm

"Oh, I see..." said Seeh to himself. "And where is this 'Aiden' you are talking about?" He asked to the silver wolf, showing interest. "And by the way, what's your name?"
Than he turned his head into the pup's direction: "Are you ok?" He asked to the puppy "You seem anguished..." He said in concern, trying to avoid the pup's question.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Silver looked at Seeh and said "shes on her way here, Meadow Eclipse and i had a rade and i won ending up here, answer the pup, i see you are trying to avoid her question." Silver said as she studyed Seeh.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:22 pm

"Don't worry." Said Seeh smiling and shaking his head. "I have nothing to hide..." He said while stroking the puppy's head with his paw. "I just don't feel confortable telling my life to someone I just met" He complemented himself, as he watched around him, he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts...

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Silver nodded respecting that Seeh did not want to tell his lifes story to a few wolves he just met, hey Silver would not want to do it eaither if it was her in his situation. "I understand Seeh." Silver said to Seeh.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Aiden smiled as the two wolves dashed off in a race. She felt like she could trust them to not do any harm. After some time she caught up seeing Meadow Eclipse and Silver with a new wolf. Quickening her pace she reached the wolves "who are you?" aiden asked quickly studying the wolf.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Silver felt the presents of Aiden enter the place they where at, "Ah the Alpha has finally showed, what took you so long?" Silver said smirking at her joke. She stoud next to Aiden and waited to see what the new wolfs fait would be.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Seeh heard a deep voice asking him who he was, coming from behind."Oh, hello there" he said while he was being dragged back into reality. "I guess you are quite late" Seeh said as a joke, while turning around to stare in the eyes the new wolf around. "Oh... hello there..." he said again, having to tilt his head up, so they could be eye to eye. "I am Seehara" he seemed impressed, "I guess that's 'Aiden' everyone was talking about... It has been such a long time since I saw an alpha..." he thought. "Sorry for invading your territory, my lady, but there was no way turning around..." he said, still watching inside her eyes.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Eclipse finally re-balanced on her paws, letting out a high-pitched growl as Seehara ignored her question. Smirking to herself she decided to try something. While the sandy wolf was not looking, the young pup slid under him and she tickled his underbelly while sliding out from the other side to avoid being kicked.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top