The Weeping Tree Path

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Weeping Tree Path

Post by Blade on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Blade shakes his head "we under to a tree!" he said going to a tree and sleeping.
Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Silver followed Blade to a tree and saw him lay down, Silver circled around Blade and found a spot close to Blade. She layed down right next to him as their bodys touched she wen nuzzled in to his fur neck.
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Blade throws his head and sleeps soundly.
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Silver nusled next to him sleeps peacfully and soundly next to him. Solver smiles and takes in his scent.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Blade opens his eyes, is morning! he nudges Silver for her wake up. he gets up and cleans snow from her body and Silver and says "let's wake Silver to main den ..." he whispered in her ear.
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Silver yawns and perks her head as she hears Blade say to wake and go to the main den. She stands and shakes off the snow that has gathered on her fur. She looks to Blade and says "ok."

(To the main den)
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:06 pm

By the time Seehara reached the Weeping Tree Path, he realized he didn't headed his way back into the Main Den, as he first intended. Looking up, he could see the frozen leafs, giving the trees a fountain's appearence. "It's beautiful..." He thought while hypnotized by the sound made by the wind who blew in between the frozen branches and droplets. It remembered him of the den he was born in. Absolutely stunning. Seeh crawled in the snow while his dreams were brought by winter's symphony. "I hope this place give me more luck when treating about dreams..." He said murmuring to himself, or whoever was there to hear, before he had fallen asleep.
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:16 pm

After a few days walking, Lilac got to a place she and her sledge partners had never been. "Okay... I admit, I'm lost..." Lil said defeated when she got to a tree path. She was starting to starve, as the last meal she had was back at the farm, about a week and something ago. Since she fled, the winter arrived and Lil knew she had no chance on surviving alone... She was looking for others. For her own kin, as with the time, she started doubting if she was really just an ordinary dog. She could feel other canines scent in that territory, but non of them showed themselves for her yet. She didn't knew if that was good or bad, as Lil had no idea on how to react when they found her.

When, suddenly, a fast move dragged her attention. It was an albino wild hare. Lilac had never hunted before, yes, she ran and chased after squirrels, rats and foxes back at the farm. But she never hunted for need... She prepared herself to attack it, but he saw her first. The chase began. After a couple minutes trying to actually grab the hare, it ended up hiding itself inside a burrow, leaving Lilac alone and hungry, again.

"I'm f*cked..." She murmured when her stomach started making funny noises. "I'll die of starvation..." She said letting her head fall, and sticking her muzzle in the snow. "Freezing to death is also an option..." She spoke, her complaints being drowned out by the recently fallen snow. Taking a deep breath, Lilac raised her head back up "Recompose yourself, Lilac! You can't give up now......." She stopped saying when she heard a loud breathing. Looking at her side, there was a large ivory wolf, sleeping in the snow. A shiver ran down her spine as she noticed the wolves's size, teeth and claws.

Now that she was face to face with him, she had no idea on what to do...

Last edited by Lilac Dandelion on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Seehara was dragged back to reality when he captured a familiar scent. He opened one eye to make sure it wasn't a dream, and he saw her... A black wolf with beige flanks and stunning blue eyes. Seeh rapidly woke himself and got up all on fours, without taking his eyes of the wolf. He got closer to stare at hers "They aren't blue... They're lilac..." Seeh thought only when he was about one inch away from the wolf. Disappointed, he circled her, being sure she was no one he knew, sniffing it trying to discover where he knew that scent from...
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:38 pm

When the ivory wolf woke up and started getting closer to her, she stuck her tail in between her legs and waited for the best. "So... I'm Lilac..." She began saying when the wolf was about half inch away from her, she being able to see her own reflection on his eyes. "And I'm looking for others and..." She swallowed hard, shivering. "Excuse me, Sir.!" Lil yelled while jumping back, when the wolf started sniffing at her back, she definitely wasn't used to wolves corporal language... "I guess he's just way behind me in evolution..." She murmured to herself, indignated... "Hello! I - am - Lilac!" She said slowly while pointing to herself with her paw. "And - you - are...?" She asked while ponting to him with her violet eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:46 pm

"Not stupid..." Seehara said while completing the black wolf's sentence, with an ironic smile. "Nice to meet you, Lilac. I'm Seehara." He said bowing, Seeh didn't got to pay attention in the first few phrases she said, so he asked her "What are you doing so far away from home?" He had noticed Lilac used a leather collar around her neck, a tipical sign she was a domestic wolf, what explained why she was so unconfortable with he sniffing her back...
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Lilac blushed when she heard the ivory wolf speak. "I'm... I'm so sorry, Seehara..." She stuttered in shame. "As you probably have already noticed, I don't have that much experience with other..." She hesitated before saying that word, as she wasn't sure she actually was one..."...wolves." Lil looked inside Seeh's amber eyes, they made she feel confortable and protected, but she didn't knew why. "I fled, ran away. To be more specific, I was kicked out home because I did something they thought it was wrong..." She took a deep breath before continuing "And now I'm looking for somewhere else too call home..." She said with a tender smile, her eyes shining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:18 pm

"No need to worry!" Seeh said trying to cheer her up. "It didn't offend me." He smiled at her, his eyes shining.

"I fled, ran away. To be more specific, I was kicked out home because I did something they thought it was wrong..."

Seehara just wanted to run straight into her, hug her and tell everything was going to be okay, that he would protect her. But he didn't. Instead, he just stood still and waited for her to finish.

"And now I'm looking for somewhere else too call home..."

Oh boy, you have no idea on how much that broke Seeh's heart. "Hang on, what's your problem? You just met her, it isn't like she's your daugther or anything. Just stand still and everything will turn out just fine..." He thought trying to calm himself down. "I would love to bring you into my home, darling, but the problem is: I live in a pack with other wolves, and I'm not the leader, the alpha, the one who takes decisions. So, if you're willing to get in, I can call them here, but I have no guarantee they'll let you stay... Is that okay for you, Lil?" He smiled her with his compassionate eyes, hoping she could stay.
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Lilac didn't knew why, but Seeh's words warmed her heart... His eyes gived her courage too keep going because nothing coud never harm or stop her. A shy smile was beggining to show in her's mouth's corner.... "I guess it's worth to try..." She said almost murmuring, hoping she could stay there, with Seeh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Seehara nodded to her, as happy as he hadn't been in years. He raised his head as up as it could get, and howled. His howl was almost like music, and it could be heard by every corner of the hidden pack's territory. He was calling them. He way saying for everyone to come, come and see what he had found. When he finally ended, he lowered his head back to the normal position, and said to Lilac "They'll be here soon. Some of them aren't that friendly. Try not to do anything stupid and stay next to me that everything shall turn out just fine." Seeh wasn't smiling anymore. He was serious and emotionless. He couldn't show his emotion to them... But she? Lil was different. He trusted her right from the start.
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Lilac swallowed hard while her smile faded. "Some of them aren't that friendly." This scared her. So she just got closer to Seehara and nodded, waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:57 pm

When Lilac got closer to Seeh, her scent was now invading his nostrils, and like a drug, making him nuts. "I know her..." He thought while looking down at her. She was just about half head smaller than him. But she looked young, she would probably still grow. "I think we should probably get rid of this..." Seeh said while biting Lil's collar and ripping it off. "Wolves tend on not to trust domestic animals" He said while digging the snow and hiding her checkin. "I wouldn't tell it to anyone, except if someone asks it." He looked straight into her eyes before getting once more closer "One last tip: Don't lie. We know when you're lying. And no wolf likes to be threatened by a liar. Understood?"
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Lilac waited until he finished burying her collar, and nodded when he spoke to her, without saying a word. She was really scared, but for no reason, she trusted him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 am

Blade comes from the den for The Weeping Tree Path come see what the called Seeh want. it rises on a high rock to see better what was happening. he sees Seeh and a black wolf "oh so that's it ... he was calling the wolves to see the intruder ... I can not believe ... one more ..." he thought.

He keeps sitting, waiting to see the reaction of the wolf. but the smell hits your nose "there is some wolf, smells like humans ..." he muttered to himself "but a wolf? smelling human? No! ... can not be ... you is very be mistaken ... or right? ... I know the smell of humans very well ..." he thought.

Blade warms himself no longer wait, he goes to the intruder and Seehara and investigate to see if it was him that had the smell of humans. for him right in front of him and looks Seeh "Seehara who is he? and what are he doing here?" he asks not very happy "and what's that smell?" He says the smell and guide your nose to the ground. He finds it odd, can not have a human buried here, he digs where the smell belongs, is a leash "can have dogs here ..." he thinks and looks at the wolf again.
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Silver was walking when she heard Seeh's howl and she rushed over to where he was and stopped by his side as she took in the new wolf in front of them. She glared at Seeh, as she said "so this is why you have not been at the den, you should of let the Alpha's or me know where you were at." Silver said in a some what harsh tone, her fur rising in a dominant way.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:58 pm

After a couple minutes of wait, Seehara finally could capture Blade's scent. "They're here. Just keep calm and everything shall turn out fine." He murmured to Lilac, without making eye contact with her. He was busy trying to find out were Blade was.

By the time the male alpha arrived walking straight in their direction, Seeh moved himself quickly, in order to be between Lil and Blade, and without lowering his head but also without showing dominance, he answered the alpha's questions. "I was wondering around when I
bumped Into this female youngster. From what I understood, she's called Lilac and is looking
for a pack. I didnt want to bring her to the den without yours or Aiden's permission, that why I called you here
." Seeh didn't spoke about the leather collar or the odd scent that came from it, as he didn't intend on saying anything beyond necessary.

When Silver appeared, Seeh's fur bristled a little, but rapidly came back to normal. Her presence annoyed him, specially in that tense situation. Pushing Lilac behind him, Seeh stood right in front of Silver, speaking directly to her. "I don't owe you any explanation, since I already spoke to Aiden where I was and what I was doing. She's my alpha, not you." He said emotionless, ears sllgthly foward, but still, not showing dominance, simply pure irritation.
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:01 pm

"As so Aiden is your alpha?" he asks to Seeh, trying to figure out what he meant.
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:17 pm

"I'm sorry, Sir." Seehara said while bowing to Blade "I was speaking to Silver. She asked me explanations I didn't owe her, since I had already talked to Aiden." Seeh had actually regretted his words to Silver, he had spoke without thinking, but she was getting him nervous with her sermons...
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Blade told to Seeh "no problem Seehara, let's go take Lilac to the den!" he said while giving space to all pass.
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Lilac was waiting patiently, when a unknown scent reached her nose. "Did they already got here?" She asked herself in her thoughts, right before she heard Seeh talk they had arrived. Lil looked up to see him in the eyes, but he didn't do the same. His amber ones were looking for something. She lowered her head to the usual position, and waited for the best.

When suddenly, a grey and blue wolf with black accents showed up. A shiver ran from the back of her head to her tail tip. "He's big..." Lil's attention was dragged by his blue and red eyes, and right in sequence to the necklace pendent around his neck. "Is he a home dog?" She started wondering seconds before Seehara moved himself quickly, now being between her and the blue wolf. She slightly tilted her head, so the wolf could be in her sight. The wolf started asking Seeh tons of questions about her... "He seems annoyed by something..." She murmured quietly, while the wolf was searching something. And when he started digging right were her collar was, Lilac started shaking with her eyes widen. "No no no no no no no..." She started getting desperate, but when Seeh bypassed the problem, she calmed down.

Just when things started getting right, Lilac captured another smell. "There's someone else here..." She asked herself quietly. Seconds later, she heard a voice comming from behind, immediatly turning herself to see what it was. A silverish grey female wolf, standed next to Seeh and started giving him sermons. Seehara didn't give her a chance to finifh and quickly pushed Lilac back, giving the grey wolf a worthy answer. "She's huge..." Lilac thought quite impressed, althrough she wasn't used to the normal wolf size rate, Lil was pretty sure that wasn't normal... "Is she an ordinary wolf?" Lilac asked herself while tilting her head and thinking a bit.

The blue greyish wolf seemed to misunderstood Seeh's words, and right after Seeh explained himself to the blue, he invited the ones present to come to what he called, "the den". Lilac nodded as a natural response, and looked up to Seeh, waiting for him to go first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top