The Weeping Tree Path

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Weeping Tree Path

Post by Silver on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Silver let a low growls escape from her muzzle as she heard Seeh's response to what Silver had asked him, Silver did not know he had talked to Aiden and then explained himself to Blade her mate. Silver also took in the curiosity of the female behind Seeh, she seemed to be thinking of something after Silver had approached them. With out asking Seeh to speak to her Silver side stepped and said to the black female, "i'm Silver, beta to the pack and mate to the Alpha male Blade. its nice to meet you." Silver said nicely.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:43 pm

"I think we can know each other better in the den ..." Blade said going the way the den.

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Seeing Seeh didn't had moved yet, Lilac waited for him to do so. As he was the one who actually had brought the pack to her, she respected him a lot. But it wasn't just that, there was something more between them Lil couldn't explain.              

Noticing the silverish wolf has spoken to her, Lilac got a little shocked. First, she wasn't used to formal presentations; second, Seeh didn't seem to be comfortable with her around, but if he liked her or not, Lil had no idea. She hesitated a bit before talking with the one called Silver. "Her name matches her quite well..." Lil thought quietly while giggling a little. And when she was about to answer the grey wolf, the blue one called them all to go to that den, again. "Seeh respects him... It's better to do what he says..." Lil thought while nodding. Then, she trotted back to Seeh's side.

Last edited by Lilac Dandelion on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 pm

When Seehara realized Silver had passed right behind them, literally ignoring him, he furrowed his eyebrows and turned around to see what was happening, letting out a low snort when he heard her question to Lilac. 

Seeh's ears moved back to capture what Blade was saying, and before he could even say anything, Lil trotted to his side. Happy she didn't answer the grey female, Sea used the alpha's words against his own comrade. "As your beloved mate has said, I guess it's better if we all went back to the den." Letting out a sarcastic smile, he turned back to the other direction, following Blade's lead. 

OOC: Shall we go to the den, now?

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:20 pm

OOC: Moved Lilac Dandelion, Seehara Lazuli, Silver and Me to Main Den.

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarani on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:15 pm

The grass was so soft, the air blowing just slightly, it's fingers running through her obsidian coat with gentle strokes.
She moved like water;light on her paws, weaving in and out of bushes and hiding behind trees before moving on, never staying in the same place for too long.
And this was because she was playing;playing with Izzi.

It was a  game like no other; it was a deadly game was seduction.  She batted her eyelashes, making herself look appetizing, but never allowed herself to be caught.  She rubbed her pelt against trees, leaving her scent there, and she hid behind them, out of sight.
But wherever she went, she could feel her; the she-wolf Sarani now ran from.
But Sarani would have her;Izzi. She longed to sink her teeth into her soft flesh and drink the blood that would seep from the wound. But Sarani knew she had to be patient. She had the play by the rules;for now.
"Still following?" She called over her shoulder, and gazed about before she walked out and into the clearing. She stood  out in the open, waiting for Izzi's attack, swishing her tail.
((God it's such a shitty chapter!))

Sarani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:09 pm

A grin, a malicious grin was forming the charcoal lips of this lupus. Vivid green irises fixed on the ebony pigmented fur of the living creature in front of her. Within her mind there were thoughts, unspeakable thoughts. She was craving for this female, her attitude, her walk, her presence, everything of her was teasing Izzi. Oh how many pathetic lifes she'd end, how many innocent children she'd kill only to make her turn around so she would be able to look into her magnificent ocean blue eyes. Yes, it did sound cruel, gruesome to even think about ending oh so precious lifes of innocent individuals but in all honesty. 'Who gives a fuck.'
Izzi's broad paws were crunching the soft grass underneath her, her tail relaxed yet she couldn't help herself but tense her body. She couldn't read minds, for god's sake, she couldn't know what this fae was up to; but one thing she was sure of. Sarani was playing a game, a dangerous game. And Izzi was playing along, accepting the rules and knowing it could mean her downfall. Death.
She was a shadow, owning the shades of the unknown and the warrioress was following the black shadow creature, her thoughts drifting off, her mind completely empty. Not doubts, no thoughts crossing her mind, she was lost. Lost in the beautiful eyes of this peculiar female. The fae felt surprisingly calm, ready to take everything this female would throw at her.
However, one shouldn't think that this damsel was as retarted as most of these mutts. She knew a killer if she saw one. There was this fire within Sarani's eyes, lust. She was craving for her blood and Izzi was aware of it.
As Sarani came to a hold, placing herself in an open clearing, Izzi couldn't help but lick her ebony shaded lips, feeling the tension within the air yet her body seemed so serene. Out of nowhere and with no control of her body, the grey-white-ish warrioress moved forward, both carnivores facing each other, both able to kill without hesitation and no regret. One paw after another was delicately placed upon the ground, Izzi was making her way around her, circling the black female. Shaky breaths were exiting her mouth, her eyes fixed on the silhouette. “Who are you?” the words exited Izzi's mouth in a whisper, yet she was dead serious. Her voice and actions made it clear that she wasn't seeking to hear her name, she was seeking for her label. “Sarani, your ever most loyal huntress” was bullshit. There was much more behind this fae.
But then again. This was only a game.

Addressed: Sarani || Mentioned: Sarani, idk || Notes: this post sucks but Pff I don't give a damn. :'D

Izzi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarani on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Izzi came from the shadows, like all evil things do, body poised;ready. Could she see it? Could Izzi truly see the lust in her eyes and the poison in her words? Yes, Sarani realized, but held her ground.
She'd look like a coward if she recoiled away, and Sarani was no coward. She was a murderer;she was selfish. She took what she wanted and called it her's and gave no fucks whatsoever;until, of course, someone tried to take her things away from her.
  Perking her ears, she stared at Izzi through her eyelashes, blue clashing with green. And then Izzi, being the predator that she was, began to stalk Sarani;circling her like a mighty bird would around a dying corpse. Black fur bristled;she spread her toes, allowing grass in between them.

“Who are you?”  The other she-wolf whispered softly, as if they were sharing a secret with another. Sarani turned, eyelashes fluttering as a soft coo rumbled up her throat and exited from her parted maw. She ran her tongue over her fangs, eyes narrowed. Who am I? Oh, my love, that's a  barren question;I can give you no answer, I'm afraid.

She lifted her tail, curling it, and walked towards Izzi, ceasing the other she-wolf's circling. She rubbed her pelt against the others, breathing her in for the first time. She shook, eyelids closely just slightly as she memorized that smell;she brought her muzzle to Izzi's ear, smiling wickedly. Did Izzi want a serious answer? Would she be angry if I remained playful? Sarani was stepping over lines;she knew this. This physical contact was uncalled for, but Izzi should have known.

Sara growled again, rolling back her shoulders as her muzzle ran along Izzi's, slowly lowering. Izzi's throat was right there...Sarani could easily thrust herself upon the other she-wolf, and lock her teeth around her throat. But no. She couldn't bring herself to;she wasn't ready. Izzi wasn't squirming enough yet. Sarani loved her prey wriggling;Izzi was no exception. "Ha, that's a silly question. I'm Sarani, and that means...me." She cooed. She knew Izzi wanted a different answer;one that would give up all Sarani's secrets, but that's not how this game worked. "Tell me a secret," Sarani whispered at last, and brought up her muzzle to Izzi's ear again, and bite down on the fluff;gently, just a soft nip. "A type of secret that turns sweet wolves bitter; I bet yours look at a lot like mine.." She murmured, and brushed herself closer as if she wasn't close enough;she was crossing the line even further, but it was risk she was clearly willing to take.

Sarani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 pm

At the sound of the damsel, a shudder ran down Izzi's spine. She was not scared, no, she was far away from being scared. It was something else, something this creature never had experienced before. Those eyes... those eyes. She couldn't avert her gaze, she couldn't help but stare into Sarani's sky blue irises. It seemed as time was no longer relevant for the bulky fae, yet the clock was going on and on. The clock was ticking and the longer she stared, the higher were the chances that she was going to lose this game.
She awaited answers, answers which weren't necessary, yet she wanted to hear it coming from her. A simple answer would be enough but this female knew better. Her lips were sealed, she wouldn't answer her question. Sarani was playing along, eventually gaining the upper hand of the situation. Now the hunter turned into the prey. The situation turned once again life threatening to Izzi, she was loosing. 'Come on... tell me.'
Feeling the heat of the creature pressing herself against her flank, Izzi allowed another shaky breath to exit through her lips. She was loosing. The intriguing odor of the huntress was penetrating her nostrils, driving the warrioress crazy. Her muscles tensing and yet she stood her ground firmly. She was, after all, a predator herself. A low growl enacted from the deeper part of her throat, rumbling softly. It was poisoned, deadly; much alike a rattle snake, warning whoever was trying to get too close to get lost. However, this was definitively not the case. She was warning the female, yes, but her intentions were rather that Sarani didn't think this game was over yet. She wouldn't surrender, not that easily.
When Sarani's maw ran along her throat, her growl gained sound, and she softly snapped at the air, once again, her movements were equal to a snake, she was giving another warning.
But there was something inside of her... craving for these actions of the malicious female in front of her. She was asking for them, pleading for them. It was wrong, but hell, it felt so right. 'How can something so wrong, feel so right? How... Tell me...'
A soft smirk crept itself on Izzi's lips as she saw the female backing up from her throat, now heightening her maw to reach her auds. Sarani was playing, once again. She was playing dumb, she was mocking her. And as oddly as it sounded, the broad female enjoyed this game. She loved the oh so innocent voice of this canidae. She was a murderer, a killer. 'I love your lies, I'll eat 'em up.'
It was as Sarani nipped on her ear, that Izzi snapped her jaws shut close to the black coated female's throat. “Last warning.” She spoke, serious yet even she herself couldn't hear the certainty of her voice. It was a waste of time and breath, she enjoyed this and she couldn't hide this. No longer.
Wise people run, when they hear my name. Dumb people scream. You...” She hesitated, whispering into the audits of the creature, capable to kill. “You are just like me. The one who gets them. Wise or dumb, both will fall at one point.” She licked her chops, her tone dead serious, yet this time she showed how she felt about this situation. “But even people like me will fall in the end.” She snickered, seductively. “Why don't you show me what happens to the fallen lambs, big bad wolf? Don't deny the animal inside of you.”

Addressed: Sarani || Mentioned: Sarani, idk || Notes: lkjcgvhbjnlkmöl

Izzi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarani on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:30 pm

“Last warning.”
Teeth, not her own, snapped shut with a loud click, so close..So close to Sarani's own throat.
Her fur bristled, hackles rising.
Her own lips pulled up, yellow stained teeth flashing;it was her own warning. Sarani was the queen of this game, and Izzi was trying to tilt the board.
No one's tried to shake Sarani before. She always had the upper hand;others always lost by now, but Izzi was hanging on like a spider on a web. But who was the fly in this game? Sarani wasn't sure, but she was running out of time;her silence would be taken as a weakness, no doubt. She stood her ground, her snarls crawling up her throat and entering the world from her parted maw as her blue eyes narrowed. "I'm nothing like you." She hissed. But that isn't entirely true, is it? A voice whispered inside her head, and she bristled.

She pushed back, sticking her tongue out to flick it against Izzi's maw; she was trying to control herself. She could only imagine how good Izzi tasted..She swallowed her saliva, and breathed in Izzi again. Ughh...she smells so good... "You really wanna see it?" She asked, referring to the darkness inside her. Sarani was a killer;she was deranged. She wanted to kill Izzi..and eat her. The urge was growing too strong...The game was lasting too long..."But I suppose we both have demons inside of us. I'll show you mine if you show me yours first." Sarani whispered into the female's ear, and drew back.
Do it.
Just do it.
She could feel her heart, beating wildly. Did Izzi know what was about to happen? If so, why didn't she prepare herself? Izzi was just standing there..Looking  beautiful...
Her ears flattened. Sarani wouldn't fall for it;Izzi was trying to be the seducer but Sarani was;that was her part. "You're so beautiful.." Sarani murmured at last;she needed it to throw Izzi off. She needed Izzi weak..unprepared. And then she'd attack. She'd take Izzi for her own, like she took many, many things, and Izzi would forever be her's.

Sarani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top