The Weeping Tree Path

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Weeping Tree Path

Post by Aiden on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Aiden smiled at the joke thrown at her. "Yes I am Aiden. It is Ok that you were passing through I suppose. Our territory is quite large. But I believe I need to bring you to camp so Blade knows." Aiden smiled kindly not meaning to be rude.
Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Oh, no... Eclipse thought. She tensed next to her new mother and began to shake. Slowly, the young pup narrowed her eyes and turned around, and hesitiantly said, "Mother??? I think my parents are watching me... I can feel them..."
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:41 am

Seehara collapsed in laughter while he could felt the tickles under his underbelly. "Oh, I'm sorry mam!" He said when he could finally recover himself. "I wasn't laughing at you, is just.." He said while lauched  a reproachful look to the young pup. "And by the way, what the hell is going on? I'm not going anywhere, sorry if I'm being disrespectful, mam, but I just want to keep going on my path, and who are Blade and this pup's parents? And why is she so scared?" Said seeh getting a little nervous and anguished...

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:47 am

Eclipse let her tongue become like stone as she fired back, "My parents abandoned me! She is my mother now."As she stated Silver's status, the young pup inched closer to her flank for safety.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:09 am

"Oh..." Seehara's attention was dragged now to the young pup. "I'm really sorry for you" He looked inside the frightened puppy's eyes and got closer. "But I'm sure you found a really nice new mommy for you, aren't I right?" Seeh smiled while blinking one eye to the silvery wolf. "And now, why don't we all calm down?" He said touching the puppy's cold nose with his shattered one. "You seem tired, dear, don't you think this bad sensation wasn't just a bad dream?" He replied to himself, actually concerned about the pup.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:12 am

the alpha leader arrives asking "what's going ?, this okay?"
Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:21 am

"Oh my goddess..." Said Seeh turning around again. "We'll have a party here that I wasn't aware of?" He said as a joke. "Oh, Hello there" He said smiling and staring the big wolf in the eyes. "You might be 'Blade' Aiden was talking about." He took a deep breath, and started it all over again. "Greetings, I'm Seehara, I had no intention on invading your territory, I was just walking by, and there was no way around..."

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:26 am

the leader of this young looking with pity and says "be welcome then!"
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 am

"Oh, thank you, I guess" Seehara had a look of astonishment stamped on his face, as an alpha, he expected the wolf to punish him in some other way, would that be a trap? Or was the alpha just joking with Seeh's face? His surprised face turned into a real smile, as his whiskers curled up. "Thank you again." He said.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:39 am

the leader smiles and decides to take the young wolf to meet the rest of the territory "that you know the territory?" and when finished speaking arises.
Blade does not hear from the mouth of that wolf word, and decides to leave.

Last edited by Blade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more things)
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Silver growled again as Meadow Eclipse said something about her parents watching her. Silvers eyes scanned the hole area and could not see any other wokves beside Aiden, Seeh, Meadow Eclipse and her self. (Come out come little mutts) Silver thought.
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Seehara thought that was too much for him to handle. "They are nuts..." he thought. "They seem too have enough problems without me..." So he backed away, as the group talked, just hoping he could keep walking his path. "I don't need a family right now... It's all just too recent... I can't forget her like that..." He got lost in his thoughts again. "So many memories..." His eyes become shadowy as the tears began to come. "I am weak."

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Silver saw Seeh say somthing about its too soon and so many memories. "You dont have to forget her, shell want you to be happy and live life." Silver said as she saw he was about to cry. "And your not weak, if you where weak you would of not of made it TV this far." Silver said smiling.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Blade sees this wolf again, and says "why are you crying?"
Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Seehara rised his head "Did I say that out loud?" he asked to the silvery wolf. "I am fine" He was shaking and shivering, his body was about to collapse. "I am sorry, I guess it's better for me to leave"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Silver looked at Seeh and said "yes you said it out loud and no you shoukd come with us and join this pack." Silver said trying to get Seeh to join them.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Seehara stood up. "I am fine" He repeated, now whith a deep voice. He had deep dark circles under his eyes, a hollow in his belly, making him look more like a greyhound dog than a wolf, his fur was lifeless and weak, just like his skin. He was in a pretty bad shape. He started to get dizzy. "I just need some rest..." He said falling into the ground.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Silver saw he was about to fall so she rushed to his side to hold him up, "you need food and water." Silver said as she let him lean on her body for support.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:46 pm

"Thank you..." He said with a smile before he fainted.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Silver smiled at him, her eyes shining. She carfully layed him down as she went and hunted some hares. When she came back she put a huge hare by his nose and went to find a leaf to bring some water to him, once she found the leaf she dipped it in water and drug it to him, after that she layed next to him till he gained consciousness
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Eclipse watched in fear until he gained consiousness
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Silver saw the way Meadow Eclipse was watching, she looked up at her daughter and said "dont worry young one he will be ok."
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Eclipse looked up at her new mother and whispered, "Okay... I hope so..."
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Silver gave her a warm smile as she looked down at Seeh, he still has not woken up yet. Silver waited.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Seehara began to regain consciousness, he opened one eye to see if everything was okay, and after assured that nothing had changed, stood up, shook the dust of the body, and with a yawn, he said: "Sorry for being such a drama queen" He laughed and added: "When I get hungry I usually lose my mind..." He looked at the puppy and said trying to calm her out: "I'm fine now, no need to worry about me. What about you? That bad feeling has already passed?" Then he noticed that there was some water and a hare near him. "It was her favorite..." He thought. Then he turned to the silver wolf and said: "Is that for me?"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong grammar.)
Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top