The Weeping Tree Path

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Weeping Tree Path

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Silver got up with Seeh and smiled thamkful he was ok. As she heard him ask about the food and water being his she smiled and said "yes it is for you, i went on a little hunting trip while you where unconscious." Silver said still smiling at him.

Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:55 pm

"Oh, thank you so much..." He said as he could not take his eyes of the hare. "I... May I eat now...?" Seeh asked as drops of saliva escaped his mouth and placed on top of the lifeless body. "Now I'm just being silly ... Of course I can eat, it is for me..." He said to himself. He closed his eyes and bit his prey. The sound of skin and bones tearing under his fangs could be heard. The blood dripped and dripped on the green grass. When he finished, he licked his lips and drank some water which gradually became crimson. "I really needed it, thanks." He smiled at the silvery wolf.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:16 pm

coming back to life a bit (I really need):
before I read your message "Blaaade" can edit her name to "Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade" so it becomes easy for me to click.

Blade
Alpha

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Silver laughed as she heard his question, and then saw him dig in so to speak. "Your welcome Seeh, if theres anything else i can get you please let me know." Silver said with a smile, "and the names Silver."

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Blade said proudly to Silver "I liked how you acted around the problem Seeh" and retired with a smile.

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:12 pm

"Thank you, dear, but really don't intend to bother you anymore ..." He said with a smile. He poked the pup with his nose, bowed to the alphas, and then, reached his muzzle close to the silvery wolf's ear, and whispered. "Thanks for everything, Silver." He turned and started walking in the opposite direction.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Highland rushes excited to warn the alpha news and always run over Seehara "oh!" dizzy he said "I'm sorry! I am anyway"

Highland
Alpha

View user profile http://www.idonothavethewebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RobinMax on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:35 pm

"hello everybody! this fine here? I was hunting elk this, who's hungry?" he said pushing up housing wolves "oh, another thing Seeh, you are a hunter right? you should not be hunting with me?"

Last edited by RobinMax on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : placing " "  dialogue)

RobinMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Silver felt a shiver run down her spin as she felt Seehs breath on her ears. As he went to turn and walk away Silver cried out "dont go stay with me, i mean us please." She said as her eyes showed sadness.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:58 pm

He stopped when he heard Silver's request. He could also hear that new wolves have arrived. "Are my ears tricking me...?" He thought to himself. "She actually just said what I heard...?" He turned his head, with his long curled whiskers, gave her a warm smile, and with hopeful eyes, replied "You guys really want me to stay? Are you sure ...?"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Silver looked at Seeh ans locked eyes with him as she said "yes i do want you with me, i mean us. It would not feel the same if you left." Silver said hoping he would stay with her.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:51 pm

(Hey sorry I havent been on. Robin. Seehara isn't in the pack yet. And Highland... Im sure you belong to marsh creek clan unless you have a message of some sort. And yea... Thought I should clear that up) Aiden sat lost in thought for what seemed like forever until she heard Blade. "oh hello Blade." She noticed that he was treating Seehara as though he were part of the pack. And Silver seemed to be getting attached to him as well. "Blade what are you doing? None of these three belong to the pack. We must bring them to camp to speak with them and get the other wolves opinions." Aiden stood swaying her thick tail "we should get going to camp right away before dark falls." Aiden fixed them all with a stare daring them to object. Something during her thoughts had angered her. She wanted these three wolves to know right now that they were still considered loners and trespassers.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Seehara's smiling face transmuted into a more serious and emotionless expression, as he noticed the change in Aiden's temperament. "She wants to make it clear that we aren't welcome, yet." He thought. Seeh grabbed the puppy by the scruff, bumped Silver, and when she looked back at him, he winked, and drew a smile from the corner of his mouth. Thereafter, approached Aiden, looked firmly into her eyes, and murmured "I'm right behind you."

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Aiden looked at Seehara cautiously as he lifted the pup. She even more flicked her tail a little annoyed when she saw the wink he flashed Silver. She boded firmly to the Wolf turning and leaving the way to camp.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:33 am

Silver saw Seeh pick Meadow Eclipse up and felt him bump her, so Silver noddedher head and followed Aiden and Seeh to the end camp.

Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:33 am

"welcome to camp! you guys will have to go into training before you actually join the pack." he said looking deep into the eyes of Seeh. he came close to Aiden and said "no not worry I will do everything possible so that if they become wolves in our pack!" claims he firmly and certainty in speech.

Blade
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:57 am

(Move rp to main den Seehara, Silver, MeadowEclipse, and Blade)

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 pm

The wind blew with its usual reassuring peacefulness. The sound of leaves bristling filled his eardrums, only leaving the sound of his paw steps to be faint. As he walked, he stared up to the sky, seeing the gaps in the branches that allow the suns rays to go right through. This place gave him an odd feeling, as if he were in some sort of paradise. Slowing down his pace, he came to a full stop, staring into the sky as he stood their motionless. He had always wondered how it was to like to escape this world, being in the other world where Sunset was. A place where their is no violence, sadness, fear, or worry. He had always wanted to go there, but Sunsets words stopped him from ending his own life as he wanted to. He had to deal with being alone, and even though he's in a pack now, the hollow feeling inside him never left, regardless of what he tried to think. It was set in stone that he never really belonged anywhere, and forced himself to believe that. Every night he would hear the voices of the dead in his sleep, their sorrowful voices forming into a choir. It was sad to say that Sky was now use to it, as if it was normal for him to hear these things. He then continued walking down the path he was following, eventually exiting this area and moving onto the next to wherever it led him.

(The Rapids Creek)

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:11 am

Aiden arrived at the path to late. She didn't see Sky anywhere. His path took him to the creek. Surely he wasn't leaving the pack? Panic rose in Auden's chest and she quickened her pace moving to the creek.
(To rapids creek)

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:30 am

Sky followed the path he used to get to the river. Everything looked about the same, so getting back to the den was going to be easy. But since he didn't want to get there as fast, he kept a slow pace. He Wait d for Aiden to catch up since he went ahead first.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:23 am

Aiden caught up to Sky and looked at him. "I hope you don't mind me asking but what were you looking at behind me earlier? I didn't see, hear, or sense anything behind me." She smiled gently matching his pace.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 am

With Aiden catching up, he walked along side her, matching her pace so that they stayed that way. As he heard her, he hesitated to respond, but he did eventually. "I though I saw a wolf there, but it was just my imagination" Indeed that it might have, but the Sunset placed herself there at that specific moment made it seem unlikely.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennol on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Here is, a wolf, a large wolf, who is in search of a new pack, but does not care about his past horror and drama. some times everything went overtakes your thoughts. he realized that this close to an unknown territory, and also that wolves there. he wants not cause trouble, do not want to upset came in search of peace. if he goes a step further, know you will have a new future, a new pack, a new family who will welcome you with all joy and sadness. but do not want any problems. he howls and expect a voice to answer his call, to be allowed to enter in the territory, in an unfamiliar territory.

Dennol

View user profile http://yauniverse.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 pm

While walking, he caught an odd scent that filled his nose, causing him to freeze on the spot. He thought he was just smelling the wolves from the pack den, but the howl came from the direction other than the den, telling Sky that it was surely not one of the pack members. He glanced at Aiden.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Aiden froze stopping in her tracks. She had heard the howl and looked back at Sky. Raising her sharp nose to the sky she began checking the scent. This wolf was close. "I know where they are. Let's go. I might need my lead guardian's assistance." She laughed at her comment and started in the direction of this unknown wolf.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top