The Rapids Creek

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rapids Creek

Post by Aiden on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm

This is the creek that flows through the territory towards the lake.
Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rapids Creek

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Silver walks the river banks edge, she sniffs and smells no one, her head slightly down as her eyes scan the area around her. Is she alone, she thought, her body ripples with every step she takes. She bends down to get a drink of water never looking away from her surroundings.
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a pair od eyes watching you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Aiden sat at the edge of the creek staring into the water. It was soothing watching the water flow. Suddenly a new scent hit her nose. She looked up, luckily she was downwind of what seems to be a wolf. She could see a silver pelted wolf a little further down drinking from the water. This wolf is not part of the pack. Quickly Aiden got up and walked over to the wolf, her fur bristling and a slight snarl present to make sure the wolf didn't think she was weak. "Who are you and what are you doing in my territory?" Aiden spoke firmly, keeping a growl out of her voice.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by RobinMax on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:47 pm

This wolf raises his head saying "I'm sorry did not want it disturbing, I am so very sick enough after a long journey before the sun boiling" he will be Withdrawing from the territory, with its head down and sad.

RobinMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Silver heard a new wolf approach her, her head perked up and saw a white female wolf on the other side looking at her, she looked to be a Alpha, so Silver stood there looking her in the eyes and said "i came lookinf for a new pack to join, im Silver former Beta to Silver Moons Pack." Silver said proudly as she waited for the Alpha to speak.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Aiden smirked looking at Silver. She said she was previous beta of her pack "Please tell me why you are not still in this old pack of yours with such a rank?" Aiden sat neatly but still alert.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:34 pm

"I left because the Alpha male was always trying to hit on me and wanted me as a mate, and his mate did not like that so we got in to a fight and before i cohld hurt her i left." Silver says as she looks at the Alpha female, "she was my best friend and friends dont do that over a stupid male."
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Aiden nodded "Sounds reasonable. So you said you were looking for a pack?" Aiden smiled She could be a good thing for the pack. More members.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:51 pm

"Yes i am." Silver said as she waited to hear what this Alpha had to say, she seemed like she was debating something.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Aiden smiled "Would you like to come see our camp? If you like it, and the other wolves along with the other alpha Blade likes you. Then maybe you can join us."
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:04 pm

At hearing the Alpha female ask me to follow her to her camp and maybe joining her Silver smiled and said. "Sure if you dont mind." Silver started to follow her, "after you." Silver said.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Aiden nodded rising to her paws "Yes. This way. I think you will like the camp. We have a lovely sunning rock and a beautiful clearing." Aiden quickened her pace anxious to get home. She could be very useful to the clan. She seems brave and strong. If she was beta in her old pack... Maybe she could be beta here.
(to the Main Den Very Happy)
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 am

Eclipse watched silently, too scared to actually ask the white wolf about joining. Instead, she sat warily, and when the wolves got closer, she went to back up, but snapped a large branch under her paws. The young wolf went stone-still, but it was too late. She had been spotted.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:58 am

Aiden continued walking until she head a branch snap. Quickly she came to an abrupt halt. Searching the area she spotted a wolf pup. Aiden smiled to herself. "Hello young one. It's ok to come out. We won't hurt you" Aiden tilted her head slightly to make herself appear friendly.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:53 am

Eclipse began to shake slightly, but fiercely held her small head up high. With the false aura of confidence, the young wolf slid out of her hiding spot, and when she really saw how... big... the white wolf was, she began to tremble. Refusing to let her voice falter, she said "My name is Meadow Eclipse, and I was wondering if there was a way for me to see your clan, as well."
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:04 am

Aiden waited as she saw the pup. She is cute. Aiden smiled lightl lowering herself to the pup's level. "Well hello Meadow Eclipse. Of course I will let you visit our clan. But... where are you parents dear?" Is she alone? Aiden looked around breifly before looking at the pup waiting for an answer.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:11 am

Eclipse felt her eyes widen and quickly narrowed them in an effort to maintain confidence. "My parents fought me and left me for dead; I don't really care where they are, because I know they don't want me." Feeling more at ease with the great white wolf, the tiny wolf straightened her shoulders and met her gaze.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:44 am

Silver had heard the branch snap and turned around with Aiden, what stood in front of Adien now was a wolf pup. Silver coukd not believe it, a wolf pup out here all by herself, what rude parents she has, if she has any. Hearing the pip say her name was Meadow Eclipse and that her parents fought her and left her for dead made Silver see red, (if i ever see her parents im going to kill them) Silver thought as her eyes slowly turned a deadly color as her anger got the best of her making her shake out of pure hate for this pups parents.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:52 pm

As Eclipse relayed her story, she saw the white wolf's friend start shaking. Out of instinct, the young pup narrowed her eyes and, letting a low deep growl rip through the air, lunged at the second wolf. Once Eclipse realized that this second wolf was no threat, she flattened her ears and backed away, ashamed.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Aiden listened to the pup's story. Poor little scrap. Aiden then noticed Silver begin shaking followed by Meadow Eclipse kind of attacking her. It was put to an end quickly before Aiden could do anything to stop it. Seeing the pup alone without her family like this made her heart ache. I know how it feels to have been alone. "So Meadow Eclipse. Do you mind if I just call you Eclipse for short?" Aiden smiled swaying her tail slightly "You may also definitely join us to the camp. I can't just leave a cute little pup like you here. That wouldn't be right at all." Aiden stood checking her surroundings carefully waiting for a reply.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Silver reacted as Meadow Eclipse went to jump at her since Silver was shaking from anger, Silver stopped and said "i was not going to attack you Meadow Eclipse, but if i ever see your parents i will rip them to shreds." Silver said as her anger got higher again by thinking about meeting them, she smirked an evil smile at just that thought.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Eclipse straightened her shoulders and replied, "Yes, I would like to accompany you back to you clan if you do not mind." As an apology, Eclipse dipped her head low to the white wolf's companion.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:18 am

Aiden nodded to Eclipse smiling. "Then lets get moving. I'm sure Blade will like both of you." Aiden moved on making her way to camp.
Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:57 am

Eclipse started after the great white wolf, trembling slightly in excitement. Suddenly, as if to prove herself, the young pup bolted ahead, to show her true speed.
Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:01 am

Silver nods her head to the both snd follows beside Aiden, she sees the pup Meadow Eclipse run up ahead of them and she smiled and thought (shes fast, but not as fast as i am.) Silver smiled and chuckled.
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top