The Rapids Creek

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Rapids Creek

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Eclipse trotted to the creek with Seehara on her heels. She found herself giggling and she blushed, grateful that he couldn't see her face.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 pm

While they were walking to the rapids creek, Seehara actually heard some cute noises coming from Meadow, what made him blush under his thick crimson fur coat, and right in sequence try to drive his thoughts into something else. "So, I just remembered you didn't told me your name yet, pup." He said, trying to start up a conversation.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Eclipse startled a tiny bit, then turned to face Seeh and said, "My name is Meadow Eclipse, but you can call me either Meadow or Eclipse."

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Seehara had turned to face her as well, what made their muzzles touch eachother, he took a while to distance himself, and laughed a bit before answering: "What a beautiful name, Eclipse." Seeh said with a smile while looking in her eyes. He just realized how much he have been smiling since he met her... While they were walking side by side, Seeh could finally see the creek in the distance. "Oh there it is. Do you want to dive?"

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Eclipse blushed and said "Sure, that sounds like fun!"

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Seehara could notice that the puppy had blushed, but he pretended he couldn't, as he didn't intend on embarrass her even more. "I bet I can get there first!" He said challenging her, and right in sequence rushed in the creek's direction. When he got to the river's edge, he jumped as far as he could, landing right in the middle, and splashing water everywhere. He stayed a bit underwater, and raised a few seconds later, leaving the water around him, crimson, and giving back the beige colour to his fur. "The water is ice cold!" He yelled to Meadow, who was still in the creek's edge. He was smiling and full of joy. "I actually missed the low temperatures... I hate heat..." He thought with himself, while trying to persuade Eclipse to get in.

Last edited by Seehara Lazuli on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Eclipse laughed lightly and crept to the water's edge. She peered out at Seeh and said, "I hate cold water! Do I really have to?" Seeing the look on Seeh's face, she smiled to reassure him that she wasn't leaving.

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:26 am

"I'm sorry, you don't need to get in if you don't want to..." Seehara said with a smile, swimming to the creek's margin. When he could finally place his feet on the ground, without drowning, he shaked the water of his coat, and got closer to Meadow. He wasn't smiling anymore. "I didn't come here to swim or nothing like that anyway..." Seeh kept coming closer, he lowered his head so Eclipse's eyes could get in his sight, and asked. "Where do you know me from? And how do you know my name?" He asked emotionless, trying to remember those grass green eyes, but he didn't. He didn't know them at all.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 pm

"As I can see, you don't seem very open to conversation." Seehara said moving away from Meadow and out of the creek. "But I'm still very interested in what you know." He said stopping and turning to face her. "When you feel confortable, please come talk to me. ." Seeh spoke before turning once more to the other side and go galloping towards the den site.

OOC: On my way to the Main Den

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow Eclipse on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Eclipse closed her eyes and stood there very still. When she opened her eyes and tasted the air, she realized that Seeh had left.Panicking, she bolted after his scent. OOC: On my way to the main den

Meadow Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:24 am

Tree after tree, it finally came to an end as a river came into view. Stopping at his tracks, he stared at the river curiously, then walking towards it. Nearing it, he stopped by the edge, staring down into it, being able to see his own reflection. He had always wondered why he was born into this life. Out of millions of wolves out there, he was born like this into this world. Their were many who must've thought the same thing. Asking the all to familiar question... why?

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:46 am

Aiden followed his scent easily with her sharp nose. She eventually came to the end of the tree path she could see Sky. She trotted over and sat next to him. "Hey Sky. Are.... Are you Ok? You don't seem like you want to be here." Aiden dipped her head to drink some of the water and looked at Sky worriedly.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 am

In the reflection of the river, he saw Aiden begin coming into the picture. Raising his head, he looked back at her as she walked up to him, sitting next to Sky. He then turned away and stared back into the river.

"Hey Sky. Are.... Are you Ok? You don't seem like you want to be here."

He shook his head in disagreement. "Not here, I just didn't want to be there.." Staring at his own self for some reason began irritating him. Sky pawed the water, causing it to ripple with the image of himself disappearing.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 am

Aiden saw Sky paw his reflection in the water destroying it in ripples. "Excuse me for asking. But there seems to be something really bothering you. Would you care to talk about it?" She hoped that talking about any problem he had would make him feel a little better.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 am

Sky stayed silent after Aiden had asked the question. It was only seconds after is when he broke the silence, but the tone he used was very fragile. "Alone. It's a hard word to hold onto, isn't it?"

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Aiden tilted her head in confusion. She didn't really understand what he said. "I'm sorry. What?"

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Sky glanced at Aiden. "You mentioned it earlier, how you were alone before you got here. You know the feeling of being alone don't you?" He had remembered her saying something about being young and alone.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Aiden nodded "yes. I was alone since I was a pup. My family was abusive towards me because I was different. I had blue eyes and neither of my parents did. And my parents didn't have any white fur. They hated me. And my sister tried to drown me..." She stopped realizing she was getting to the part that might make Sky not want to be near her anymore. She looked down in the water at her white fur and blue eyes.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm

A family that hated Aiden for what she looked like, being irregular compared to the others. It was only when he heard that she was drowned by her sister that she gazed at her in partial shock. "How did you manage to get out?" It was right then and there that he regretted asking that question. Hopefully she didn't answer it so that she didn't have to remember.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Aiden smiled slightly. "well my sister never was a smart one. She had jumped on my back. I was able to throw her off... And let's say I returned the favor or else I could be the one dead..." She looked up at Sky worriedly as she had told him that she drowned her sister rather than be drowned.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:05 pm

A survival instinct. Kill or be killed. Though, it never crossed his mind that a family member would turn against their own. Yet, saying that was a lie, cause he did know. I.E., Sky's parents simply abandoned him. Though, it didn't reach a scale where he had to kill a family member like her, or that's at least, what he wanted to think. He wanted to say that's what they deserved, bit that would've made him sound bad. "I would have done the same most likely. I don't blame you."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Aiden shook her head. "well... After my sister was dead. My parents were killed too. I feel so bad but it freed me from the physical and mental pain. I didn't know what to do." She powered her head afraid Sky would leave knowing she did something horrid like that.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 pm

He shook his head. "You did what you had to do. I understand what it feels like knowing you killed a wolf and having that though imprinted in your mind. If they treated you that way, they are not to be considered even family." Both his eyes strayed away from her and back into the reflection of the river. "At least you had purpose in why you acted that way.." It was starting to come back now. The memories from 2 years ago. It replayed itself, looping over and over again.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Aiden sighed lightly listening to Sky. "I'm sure you had a purpose for what you did. You just don't realize it." She moved closer looking down at Sky's reflection.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:58 pm

"At first, yes... I did... But.." His eyes gave off a different vibe this time. Instead of them usually being confident and bright, it now gave off this dark and sorrowful feel. You could even see the dullness of the eye color darken. "It turned into pointless deaths. One by one. I killed both the ones that were responsible and the ones who were innocent."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top