The Rapids Creek

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Rapids Creek

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Aiden felt bad as he had said anything at all. She was only making it worse. "I'm sorry Sky. I'm sure its hard. But if you need someone I'm here. Always." She tried to comfort him pressing her side to his slightly.

Aiden
Alpha

View user profile http://hiddenbloodspack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Sky chuckled softly in the same state he was in. "No worries. I've already accepted myself as a killer. No matter how hard I try to forget, the burden will always be there. I s-" He instantaneously stopped talking as he felt a warm feeling on his side, and it felt familiar. He sat there with his eyes kinda widened, shocked at the fact that this sensation was similar with Sunset years ago. Against his will, he made no sound and no motion of it, but a single tear rolled down quickly from his cheek, reaching to the bottom of his mouth and falling into the river.

"But if you need someone, I'm here. Always"
"If you need someone, I'm here. Always"

I just black out the PRESSURE and fade out the SOUND."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Aiden saw the tear and pulled back quickly. "Oh I'm sorry! Did I do something wrong?" Guilt flooded over her. She didn't mean to make him cry.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Sky looked at the direction of where Aiden was. He could've sworn he saw Sunset standing behind Aiden, but he wasn't sure. It only took little time to realize that Sky was crying. Quickly, he rose a paw and wiped them off. The way she sounded made him laugh a little bit. "No, it's OK. You didn't do anything bad."

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Aiden sighed in relief. "I don't want you to cry anymore please." Aiden stepped forward smiling.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:34 pm

The small experience Sky had made him feel better oddly. The color in his eyes were fading away from the dullness and back to their proper color. He smiled back at her. "Crying? Pfft, I wasn't crying. Just had a bug in my eye was all"

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Aiden giggled "Typical male covering it up. Blame the bug.".She laughed more wagging her taol noticing his eyes weren't dull and colorless. He didn't seems so sad anymore. That was good. Aiden wagged her tail more.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Laughing, Sky stared into her icey colored eyes. "Thanks for the support though. I appreciate it." Leaning forward towards Aiden, he nuzzled her gently. He was glad that Aiden tried to comfort him, which at the very end did work out.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Aiden nodded to Sky. "Of course." She was then surprised by Sky's action, she nuzzled back happily with a blush dusting her face under her fur.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:28 am

The male stood up, shaking his pelt for no more then a second. "We should start heading back. Want to take a shortcut straight to the Main Den or take the long way around?" At this point, Sky almost had the whole place mapped out for this part of the pack territory. The only one he was missing was the hunting grounds for he hasn't crossed by it yet.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:35 am

"we can take the long way if you want to lead. It helps remember the lay out of the territory." Aiden shrugged. In all honesty Aiden just wanted.to spend time with the dark multicolor eyed wolf.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:54 am

"Aye" He was hoping that Aiden would respond with a yes to taking the long route, allowing to spend some more time with her before they ended up reaching the pack Den Site. "Then let's go" Sky started walking to the path he took to get here. Before leaving this area, he glanced back at the river one more time. He thought silently to himself. ~I know why you showed up Sunset.. I won't forget..~ With that, he left, keeping a slow pace so Aiden could catch up.

-The Weeping tree path-

Last edited by Sky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:47 am

Aiden waggd her tail and followed Sky. She heard him say something about someone being there. "I don't mean to intrude Sky but who is Sunset. And was it like a spirit? If so why was Sunset here?"

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:25 am

(I never mentioned the name Sunset out loud. That was in my mind.)

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:19 am

(Oops I thought it was out loud. Scratch that)

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seehara on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:54 pm

As soon as Seeh arrived in the creek, he dug his nose inside water and started drinking from the ice cold creek. "It will soon be frozen..." He thought worried while regaining energy. Then, he turned away and walked calmly ans slowly back to the den, regardless how much time it would take, Sea wanted to enjoy the walk and the winter's view.

Seehara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:26 pm

It only took a small portion of time for them to arrive at The Rapids Creek. He couldn't be any more thankful that he was plucked out of that ludicrous situation. Hell knows what's going on back at The Main Den right about now. Maybe even a fight sprung up, considering the attitude with the new comer and the current knowledge that he knew about the current pack members and how they acted towards new comers, I.E.; when Sky first arrived in the pack territory, it most likely could be possible. But then again, he in all probability was over-thinking it too much, so he dropped the subject from his own thoughts. Sky murmured silently among himself so that no one in ear range other than him was able to hear "Oh well...". It was about a fraction of a second after until he realized that he was way ahead of Aiden. Coming to a full stop, the male turned his head back to see if the ivory female wolf was tracing him, with the Heterochromia Iridium eyes of his locking straight forward.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xic Teivel on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Xic padded along side the creek ever alert for any other wolves that be nearby. The scent of blood could still be smelled on his fur and breath for he'd killed another wolf not long before he'd entered what he thought to be another pack's territory. The wolf had tried to steal Xic's prey he caught so Xic had seen that he'd paid the price for that. He could still taste the sweet yet bitter taste of wolf's blood on his tongue it was delicious, enchanting even, for battle was what he'd been living on for the last seven months. However he soon stopped and looked over at the creek if he came across any other wolves he wouldn't want them to smell the blood scent on him so he decided that he should to wash away the smell in the creek. As he entered the creek he felt the strong current tugging this however didn't bother him for his large body was nothing but a rippling mass of muscle. Xic then swam out a ways and actually smiled as his body became submerged in the water, swimming was one of the few things he liked besides battle just something about it he found calming. After he'd washed away what he could of the blood smell and swam bit Xic exited the creek and carried on his way till he caught smell of a nearby wolf and followed the scent to find an average sized black male wolf (Sky).'Hmm maybe this is one of the wolves of this pack if so maybe I maybe I can hire out my skills as a fighter, after all I've it once before when I wanted a place to stay.'
So Xic then approached the black male and said to him."Excuse me my name is Xic Teivel I was wondering if you are one of the wolves that this territory belongs to, if so I'd like to offer services and be a member of this pack for I have grown tried of wandering for now and wish to stay in one place for awhile if you'll let me."
Xic then stood at the ready for he knew the price one paid for letting their guard down and waited to see how the black male would answer him.

Addressed: Sky
Mentioned: The Pack

Last edited by Xic Teivel on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Xic Teivel
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Aiden kept walking her slow pace as Sky had gone ahead. She let out an airy laugh picking up the pace to hopefully catch up. Though by the time she got there it was Sky and another wolf. She happened to pick up what the new comer said. That his name was Xic Taviel and that he was looking for a place to call home for now as well as use his fighting skills towards a rank. Trotting over, Aiden raised her head in a dominant way. "Hello Xic. I'm Aiden, alphess of the hidden bloods pack. I hear you seek entry to our pack yes? And as a fighter, correct? If that's the case then I may be able to admit you. I could give you the rank of guardian, where you will protect the whole pack." Aiden swished her snowy tail once glancing at Sky. -did he stop this wolf? Or did the wolf just show up?-

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Sky's receptors twitched with ease as an odd voice was heard, not one that he was familiar with of course. Returning his attention to what was in front of him, his mismatched colored eyes rested upon another new comer -Another new wolf..?-. This was the second one of the day. He wondered if there were more lurking in the pack territory, unnoticed, under the radar. Sky gazed observingly at the new wolf, and as he did, Aiden came just at the right moment. She welcomed him to the pack, and did most of the talking, so Sky speaking was not necessary whatsoever. All the brute did was just monitor the wolf as Aiden went on in the greeting, and introduction.

"And as a fighter, correct?"

This new comer named Xic did seem the type to be a Guardian, so he wasn't concerned with the decision at all made by Aiden. Alas, even if he was, it was not like his opinion would do anything. The chain of command was still in function, and if a higher up thought it was best suitable for a wolf to have a certain rank, their decision was unchangeble unless they themselves change it.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xic Teivel on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Xic as waited for the black male to answer him he noticed a white female approach them the way. She stood the same way his father had but with less arrogance so he knew she was an Alpha and turned his head to look at her as she said hello to him and introduced herself as Aiden alphess of the Hidden Bloods pack. Aiden then went on to ask him if he was seeking entry to their pack and as a fighter and that if so she might be able to admit him and would give him the rank of guardian where he would protect the whole pack. Xic then gave Aiden one of his rare smiles in return as he said. “That would be fine if you don't mind, thank you Aiden also I assure you that when the time comes my skills of battle will prove my worth!”Xic didn't really care about protecting their whole pack at this point he was only out for himself for he knew what happened to those who relied on others instead of themselves.
'They die just like my mother did and I'll never suffer the same fate as her for I am the strong and I will survive while others fall.'
Xic thought to himself himself as he stared back at the two wolves in front of him and asked.“So should I just follow you two to wherever your going and then back to Hidden Bloods or would you like to tell me how to get there on my own and I'll see you both when you get back?”  
Xic then waited patiently for either Aiden or the black male to answer him.
Addressed: Aiden
Mentioned: Sky

Xic Teivel
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Aiden nodded to Xic as he said his thanks. "you may go back to the den on your own and tell blade the alpha that I sent you. if you follow mine and sky's scent trail you should be able to find your way back to the main den area."

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Xic Teivel on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Xic listened to Aiden as she said that he was free to go back to the den on his own and would find it if he just followed her and Sky's scent trail back. Then once there he was to speak to an Alpha named Blade and tell him that she had sent him. Xic looked from Aiden to the black male he'd first spoken to this he figured must be Sky. 'I wonder what rank he holds in this pack'
Xic thought as he turned to look back at Aiden and said. “Very well Aiden I make my way back to the camp right now then and meet the rest of your pack and may you both enjoy your walk.”
And with that said Xic then turned around and started following the scent trail of Aiden and Sky.
Once reached this Hidden Bloods camp he would greet anyone who approached him the same way he had Aiden and Sky. For he was use to pretending to care about others when all he was really concerned about was himself and spoke these words to himself as he walked back to their den. “I will not bow I will not break I will shut the world away. I will not fall I will not fade. I will take your breath away and I’ll survive paranoid. I have lost the will to change and I'm not proud cold blooded fake I will shut the world away”
Xic continued to tell himself this as he walked on through the forest towards the camp. For he was a survivor yes but at the cost of being forever alone because his heart of stone would let no one in for he never wished to be hurt in that manner again. Since the last time had almost been to much for him to take.

Addressed: Aiden, Sky
Mentioned: No one
Note's: To the Main Den
Song Link: I Will Not Bow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qrRzNidzIc&feature=player_detailpage

Xic Teivel
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:03 pm

“Very well Aiden I make my way back to the camp right now then and meet the rest of your pack and may you both enjoy your walk.”

Sky turned his head back, watching as Xic went on to retrace Skys and Aidens trail which led back to The Main Den. It didn't take long until the new comer was out of sight, and considering the distance between The Main Den and The Rapids Creek, it wouldn't take much longer until he arrived there.
Removing the little attention he had on the male, he glanced at the ivory colored fae, to where is original heed was primarily focused to. If Sky still remembered, the main purpose to why they were here in the first place was to hunt at the river that was nearby. Other than a few interruptions, which really was just one, he had still kept mind to this. At the same time though, the male ended up here cause he was pulled out of the spotlight he was under back at the den, meaning that their was more than just one reason to why they were even here. He was grateful of it.
"So... Do we continue where we left off?" Sky was not trying to rush her, but they had both lost track in a sense after the new wolf dropped by, so he was simply pointing out that they were.

Sky
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Aiden watched as Xic headed for the den before turning her attention to Sky who had spoken to her. "Yes, we were about to hunt." She smiled and wagged her tail turning to the water ahead. "Let's find a spit in the bank that isn't steep." She said and started walking along the waters edge.

Aiden
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top